You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 1:38pm

What addons are good for dungeons and some technical help

Good morning everyone,

I was wondering what addons I could get to make my dungeon/general experience better. I currently have:

- AoUMeter (DPS meter)
- RealAgroM_r22
- KillAnnounce
- Addonstools
- InspectEquipRating
- TargetHealth (r06)
- AddonReloader (r04)
- HealerProc

Of these, TargetHealth and HealerProc don't seem to work at all. I installed AddonReloader to see if that would fix TargetHealth (keep in mind that I rely on Google Translate for the russian website) but it didn't, and I noticed AddonReloader's button does nothing as well.

Also, RealAgroM works but crashes "because of client limitations". This happens when there are 3+ people being processed by the Aggrometer.
Is there any way to increase the memory allocated to addons or fix this otherwise? I could not find any other aggro meters, are there any out there?

As a final note, I am quite new to the game, and may have missed something. I noticed some posts discussing addons no longer working because of a new scripting engine.

My thanks in Advance
8o There could be a signature here. Instead, there is this. 8o

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_3580122" (Sep 13th 2014, 1:46pm)

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 3:04pm

Kissaki

Trainee

NotifyTrink 2 is nice. Seeing when your trinket bonus pops can help your burst dps. I don't like many addons so I don't use many, but this one I like :D

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 4:25pm

"sniper" addon (esp) so you can target mobs more efficiently / get a better overview