You are not logged in.

Sunday, September 14th 2014, 1:14pm

Achilles

Intermediate

• "Achilles" started this thread

Subscription Time issue

So I topped up my account, and went to the subscription page and it said this;

I thought it was a bit strange how it said 'active' but continued to add subscription time anyway, so I did and it now says;

It's now the 14-09-2014 so I've paid for subscription time, it's added it but not to the right date and can't log into the subscription server because of it.

I've submitted a ticket and won't expect a reply seen as my previous 3 tickets didn't get one.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sunday, September 14th 2014, 2:05pm

you'll get a reply and they'll fix it up for you. I had the same problem but they moved it to the right date. :)

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 5:21am

I thought it was a bit strange how it said 'active' but continued to add subscription time anyway, so I did and it now says;

It's now the 14-09-2014 so I've paid for subscription time, it's added it but not to the right date and can't log into the subscription server because of it.

I've submitted a ticket and won't expect a reply seen as my previous 3 tickets didn't get one.

Funny to see u in here Achilles :) Sup sup

Former Alias: Stoeipoesje, ISA server.

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 12:41pm

Amshel

Beginner

Hi, it seems that I have kinda the same problem. I want to subscribe in a few days and get back to P2P but now when I go to subscription section it says that is still active and now is September...

Should I submit a ticket now or just renew the subscription?

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 12:48pm

Hi, it seems that I have kinda the same problem. I want to subscribe in a few days and get back to P2P but now when I go to subscription section it says that is still active and now is September...

Should I submit a ticket now or just renew the subscription?

"active till august 27th 2014" it's not active. Renew your subscription, and if the dates aren't right submit a ticket and they'll correct it for you.

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 1:31pm

Amshel

Beginner

Yea I know it isn't active but I thought it can be done something now and not wait years for my ticket to be solved, but will see maybe things will go right and everything will be good.

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 1:50pm

your ticket should be solved in 2-3 business days :)

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 2:59pm

Amshel

Beginner

Well that's good to hear. Thanks for answers ^_^