Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

asderall

Anfänger

• »asderall« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Part-time Auror, full-time crazy

• Nachricht senden

Weird situation with graphics

Hello, Allods Community~

The last time I played this game was quite a few years ago, and I decided to reinstall it for some nostalgia. But then I got to the character selection screen, and I saw what you see here.

I decided to ignore it and just keep going, and then I realized I couldn't really customize my character if the whole thing (save for some textures) was black.

I went ahead and created the character, just to see how far this graphical error extended to.

It kept going.

I would really appreciate some help with this as I miss this game :D

If you need more details, please just ask.
Thanks!

If I have any mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me!
"If you interrupt me one more time I will interrupt your breathing." -Great person

asderall

Anfänger

• »asderall« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Part-time Auror, full-time crazy

• Nachricht senden

Ahhhh, thank you SO much. It works perfectly now!

If I have any mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me!
"If you interrupt me one more time I will interrupt your breathing." -Great person

i am having the same issue and i went to the page and cant seem to find the file name based in the link that was said.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »troym57« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Hi, you haven't the global.cfg in the folder "\My.com\Allods Online XX\Personal" ?
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Hi, you haven't the global.cfg in the folder "\My.com\Allods Online XX\Personal" ?

no i dont even have that folder, all i got is User/AppData/Local/MyComGames, thats the folder i keep looking into since thats where it is, i right click on allods and there is no open file location button, so i have to click on the My.com Games Launcher.

no i dont even have that folder, all i got is User/AppData/Local/MyComGames, thats the folder i keep looking into since thats where it is, i right click on allods and there is no open file location button, so i have to click on the My.com Games Launcher.

nevermind i figured it out, im going to try it out now.