Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Sunday, September 14th 2014, 2:08pm

• Konuyu başlatan "asderall"

Mesajlar: 2

Konum: Don't look behind you and you'll never know.

Meslek: Part-time Auror, full-time crazy

• Özel mesaj gönder

Weird situation with graphics

Hello, Allods Community~

The last time I played this game was quite a few years ago, and I decided to reinstall it for some nostalgia. But then I got to the character selection screen, and I saw what you see here.

I decided to ignore it and just keep going, and then I realized I couldn't really customize my character if the whole thing (save for some textures) was black.

I went ahead and created the character, just to see how far this graphical error extended to.

It kept going.

I would really appreciate some help with this as I miss this game :D

If you need more details, please just ask.
Thanks!

If I have any mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me!
"If you interrupt me one more time I will interrupt your breathing." -Great person

Sunday, September 14th 2014, 4:23pm

Sunday, September 14th 2014, 4:47pm

• Konuyu başlatan "asderall"

Mesajlar: 2

Konum: Don't look behind you and you'll never know.

Meslek: Part-time Auror, full-time crazy

• Özel mesaj gönder

Ahhhh, thank you SO much. It works perfectly now!

If I have any mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me!
"If you interrupt me one more time I will interrupt your breathing." -Great person

Friday, October 10th 2014, 8:11am

i am having the same issue and i went to the page and cant seem to find the file name based in the link that was said.

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "troym57" (Oct 10th 2014, 8:17am)

Friday, October 10th 2014, 9:10am

Hi, you haven't the global.cfg in the folder "\My.com\Allods Online XX\Personal" ?
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Friday, October 10th 2014, 5:38pm

Hi, you haven't the global.cfg in the folder "\My.com\Allods Online XX\Personal" ?

no i dont even have that folder, all i got is User/AppData/Local/MyComGames, thats the folder i keep looking into since thats where it is, i right click on allods and there is no open file location button, so i have to click on the My.com Games Launcher.

Friday, October 10th 2014, 5:40pm

no i dont even have that folder, all i got is User/AppData/Local/MyComGames, thats the folder i keep looking into since thats where it is, i right click on allods and there is no open file location button, so i have to click on the My.com Games Launcher.

nevermind i figured it out, im going to try it out now.

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir