You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 15th 2014, 8:25am

game has changed, so have few questions...

Heya,

I haven't played for a while... started recently anew.

So, no daily incense quest?
And no gear from daily chests? What one gets from the chests fireworks only ?

Monday, September 15th 2014, 9:23am

Nandita

Intermediate

Skadi oO ... wb?

The daily incense quest is still in the game, where you have to collect broken runes.

You only get confetti or maybe a Boutique coupon from the daily chests.
If you realy need better Equipment for lvling you can ask someone to craft it for your.

Monday, September 15th 2014, 11:39am

The daily incense quest is still available, but only on the f2p server (New Frontier). The sub server (Goblin Republic) doesn't need that quest because (1) you have your Martyr's blessing full-time so you don't need incense and (2) the mount feed you get for that quest is also purpose-free because p2p mounts don't need feeding. Conclusion: they removed it from the sub server.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, September 15th 2014, 12:37pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Skadi oO ... wb?

The daily incense quest is still in the game, where you have to collect broken runes.

If you realy need better Equipment for lvling you can ask someone to craft it for your.
Have to remember that the crafted gear binds unless you get a pattern to drop or buy them. ;(

Monday, September 15th 2014, 2:02pm

Skadi oO ... wb?

Have to remember that the crafted gear binds unless you get a pattern to drop or buy them. ;(

non binding crafted gear recipes are available at your profession trainer, you must have 25k reputation i believe.

Monday, September 15th 2014, 6:13pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Skadi oO ... wb?

non binding crafted gear recipes are available at your profession trainer, you must have 25k reputation i believe.
You are correct but who really wants to buy the patterns just so they are unbound. And they open by rep and level so some will be open before that there 25k. Prices for making the gear is outrageous already (unless you are very lucky to get epic on your first or second try) why add the extra for buying a pattern too and is the reason I level my crafting before my alchemy.

Besides look in the AH and see how many people are actually selling gear for while you level. If you are lucky to find one, the cost of it alone is more then one would have if they just started out in the game.