You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 12:28am

Jinxed

Intermediate

• "Jinxed" started this thread

Would like help...

I am looking for a build that is pretty op for druids I know they have changed them around and made them pretty op But if anyone could provide me with a build based around DPS and some self heals for me and my pet that would be awesome.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Also which is more OP Melee or Caster Warden?
Jinxed-level 60

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jinxed" (Sep 16th 2014, 6:50am)

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 4:19pm

I can't give you build (I don't play as Warden), but I can answer your question:

Also which is more OP Melee or Caster Warden?
Caster, melee is in disadvantage. In 5.0.2 at least mana cost of Melee skill will be reduced, but now... take Caster.

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 6:43pm

For dps it's hybrid>caster>melee, but hybrid does use a lot of mana.

Caster with some heals/survivability might be something like this: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!5!133.1..3…czbadyg/KETSMBH

Vibrant health, bark shield, boars blow, rip and bee swarm points can go into whatever you want. Renew is probably enough heals for pve but it can be nice having the extra heal. If you take it just remember that those nature stacks reduce your dps by a lot so click them off when you aren't needing to heal. If you want to pvp a lot take a point in aqua morte. Extra rubies can go where ever.

Rate this thread