You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 10:45pm

sorry for the problems guys (and girls)!

Our dev team is working as hard as they can to get through all the tickets, Sadly each one requires them to manually fix the accounts from each ticket.
we completely understand your frustrations, and hope to have everyone sorted as soon as humanly possible!

-Wraith

Is there information that we could include to hasten up the process in any way?

If you have already provided the necessary info that was requested in the email, you should be fine.
I think the main delay is actually the working through the list ticket by ticket.

From personal experience, this particular issue can be a nightmare to resolve, as it's very hands on, and will require multiple interactions to unpick it at all points of conflict.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:43pm

I am still waiting, soon it has gone a week since the transfer and i've been answered by the admin and the information they gave we couldn't help me at all. I would like some serious help because this is really far from ok by the the admins. I am really disappointed at the new allods team and i hope they could solve this problem during this weekend or else i am sad to say that this new allods team is horrable. ;(

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:48pm

What exactly is wrong? Can you log into the game, and website?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:03pm

I can log in but i have no characters.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:25pm

I got same problem abduhamza. I just waiting for good news...

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:33pm

Ok, then you just need to wait.

This isn't something that can be fixed quickly, each person with the issue needs someone else, sat down, working for an hour or so to fix.

This can't be fixed on all users basis, you just need to wait.

They are doing an amazing job really, this sort of issue requires a phenomenal amount of man-hours to fix.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:39pm

Well if you screw things up you must put people for hours of extra work, that's normal. But in this case it isn't enough because of what they told us in the beginning the whole procedure would take two days, and now i'm on my fifth day. Which is horrible.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:42pm

i think that some ppl sended much moore than 1 tiket so the support needs much moore time to sort it out witch ready and witch they must work ,
i still lost all my chars too and i want play but only we can du is waiting for a email.

cu all in game as sone as possible
Rechtschreibfehler sind dafuer da gefunden zu werden , wer einen findet darf diesen behalten. :P

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:48pm

Well if you screw things up you must put people for hours of extra work, that's normal. But in this case it isn't enough because of what they told us in the beginning the whole procedure would take two days, and now i'm on my fifth day. Which is horrible.

Except we screwed this up, not them.

And by my maths, they have about 15 FTEs working on this. (Aka the equivalent work is being done of about 15 people - there may be fewer if they are working overtime)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:43pm

Then i would be very happy to know how "we" could screw things up. Everything i did was to follow the instructions that was given and obviously their system for handling this transfer wasn't stable enough.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:45pm

Then i would be very happy to know how "we" could screw things up. Everything i did was to follow the instructions that was given and obviously their system for handling this transfer wasn't stable enough.

Did you register on my.com after using the Merge function?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:16pm

I don't remember if it was before or after but I have registered to my.com

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:20pm

Yeah, that's what causes this issue.

Register on the main my.com site before the transfer? Fine.
Register during the transfer? Fine.
Register on the main my.com site after the transfer? You are in this position. Unfortunately people were touting it as a solution to another issue on transfer day.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:23pm

:evil: lol this sucks..
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:03pm

I got this email form customer support:

"Hello,

There was a problem in the authorization process which is currently fixed. But because of it your my.com has been duplicated. We cannot merge them, so there could be 2 possible ways of solving it:
1. We keep your first my.com account with gPotato account bound to it, in that case your 2nd my.com account will be deleted along with avatars created on it.
2. We keep you 2nd my.com account (duplicate) with all avatars created under it. We will remove gPotato ID from it, you’ll be able to transfer it again by creating another my.com account.

Which way suits you best?"

i dont know what to pick to get my old characters back :(
can someone help pls? tnx :rolleyes:

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:04pm

You want option 1.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:09pm

thats what I thought too...but I wasnt sure so I wrote to them:

"can you see on what my.com account I have two avatars: Blabla and Tralalal? I wish to keep my avatars. :)

so what do you suggest? I will do whatever you say. Just tell me what to do.

thank you so much :)"

and they wrote to me:

"In case you want to keep new avatars you have to pick second option. Please confirm it."

now I am confused...I dont have new avatars just 2 old ones from gpotato. ?(
do I still have to choose option 1.?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:11pm

Yes.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:04pm

missing charater

I can log in but always send me to create a new char this start to be really ridiculous If u have the intention not to do it just say it new games are coming out I have invested a lot of money in this game and I am tired especially u are not polite not to send even an email to tell what to do.I am very patient but if will go like that I am sure I will leave allods I have send many tickets but no answer 3 years + lost 55lv ffable gears gliphs and level 11 runes; all vanished thank you

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 11:23pm

Your characters still exist, you just have the duplicate username bug.

You need to log a ticket and wait, there is literally nothing that you can do to fix this, as it requires a member of their staff to manually fix it for each account in turn.