You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:37am

Character's missing

When am i going to recieve my character's? It's been like three days ago since the transfer and still i'm missing my character's. Any one else experience the same problem? ?(

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:44am

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:50am

Kimnn

Beginner

Yup. I'm still waiting.
Kimnn, League, Dark Council, USA

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:50am

There are quite a few people missing their toons. so am i. all you can do is write a ticket http://en.allods.com/contact here and wait for your problem to be fixed.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:05pm

I'm still waiting for a reply from support:/

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:38pm

character missing

I have same problem when I try to log in always send me "create new character" I have send many tickets but still no answer......... what a mess . is there a way to know to which email is linked to a character?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hope" (Mar 21st 2014, 1:02pm) with the following reason: question

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:42pm

I already tossed a few tickets their way as well.
I'm really hoping the 'avatar' field means your username on the forums and site here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:33pm

i have the same problem cant get in my char

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:02pm

Like I am sorry but aren't we suppose to be 1% of all people ? .. And this is my 3rd day like everyone else .. I got no email back .. no nothing I would at least like to know .. if I am getting them anytime soon .. Cuz this is really annoying .. I have been going onto my account for the past 2 days .. and nothing .. maybe a magical char will appear but nothing so if anyone so kind to come back to us to tell us whats going on

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:32pm

Cynfeirdd

Beginner

I already tossed a few tickets their way as well.
I'm really hoping the 'avatar' field means your username on the forums and site here.
I hope so too, it was a bit unclear for me.
League
-Cynfeirdd lvl 51 Bard (Inactive)
-Lustfull lvl 45 Summoner(Inactive)
-Pridefull lvl 55 Paladin

PLEASE FIX MISSING CHARACTERS

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:47pm

Same I'm still waiting on this.
So bored. Wish I could get an Email or something.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:28pm

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:33pm

Cynfeirdd

Beginner

Yeah, still missing mine, it`s extremely frustrating.
League
-Cynfeirdd lvl 51 Bard (Inactive)
-Lustfull lvl 45 Summoner(Inactive)
-Pridefull lvl 55 Paladin

PLEASE FIX MISSING CHARACTERS

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:42pm

sorry for the problems guys (and girls)!

Our dev team is working as hard as they can to get through all the tickets, Sadly each one requires them to manually fix the accounts from each ticket.
we completely understand your frustrations, and hope to have everyone sorted as soon as humanly possible!

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:05pm

yea i puted a ticket a few days ago.. when the patch out but didnt get any reaspone yet.. and its really annoying..

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:09pm

Our dev team is working as hard as they can to get through all the tickets, Sadly each one requires them to manually fix the accounts from each ticket.
we completely understand your frustrations, and hope to have everyone sorted as soon as humanly possible!

-Wraith
Thanks for saying something :)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:37pm

-Wraith

Is there information that we could include to hasten up the process in any way?
(Still waiting on tickets/mail, myself)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rekenber" (Mar 21st 2014, 9:53pm)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:41pm

I just want to add my name to the list..missing my toons...although I see some progress, I can finally log in now =)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:51pm

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:55pm

-Wraith

Is there information that we could include to hasten up the process in any way?

If you have already provided the necessary info that was requested in the email, you should be fine.
I think the main delay is actually the working through the list ticket by ticket.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules