Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Monday, September 22nd 2014, 8:20pm

Can't log in to the site.

Hi, I'm pretty new to Allods. I played over a year ago when Allods still used Gpotato and upon return I had to make a new account, which really wasn't a big deal because I wanted to start fresh. But I've been logging into the client with the "log in with Facebook" option and I mean it works, it logs me into my account with my characters, but I don't see that option when I want to log into the site and purchase crystals. Should I be binding an account or something? I'm pretty confused and I can't seem to find help any where else. :s Help me, please and thank you!

Monday, September 22nd 2014, 8:36pm

moved here and PM'd.

I have explained in the PM.

The short version for the others:
Currently the website does not support the facebook login, to be able to use the website features you will need to contact support and ask them to unbind the characters from the FB login, and move them to an email based account.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Bu konuyu değerlendir