You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 5:57am

Reincarnation

Hello.

This might seem like a stupid question but... How do you make a reincarnation? :)

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 7:39am

skullskaldy

Beginner

you unlock the possiblility to make a reincarnation after completing all quests in Isle of Revelation

after that you should have a quests that says
x/10 first trials competed
x/10 second trials competed
x/10 third trials competed

after completing this quests you can go to the reincarnation NPC in novograd (elf quarter) and start making a reincarnation

To get more reincarnations then the standard 1 reinc you can purchase an item in the boutique that you can use to unlock 1 more (you can use it a few times, probably 10 times or so)
but to do this you need to have a reincarnation already.

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 12:39pm

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 1:35pm

I am level 60.. I haven't done raid quests only.. So I need to complete ''Path of the Great'' 10 times,Klavdia's challenge and Path of Trials also 10 times so I can master them? :D Please reply
And I can do them as much as in a day I want, but some guy said you can do them only once a day so it takes 10 days...

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 1:46pm

I don't have the quest for
x/10 first trials competed
x/10 second trials competed
x/10 third trials competed
I haven't done non-importnant quests though.. but that doesn't matter right? :D

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 2:00pm

Hello,

All quests are daily quests, so yes, it takes 10 days to get a reincarnation.
Do you have access to Tka-Rik ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 2:02pm

Yes, I do! :D
The thing is I just did the 'Path of Trials' but I can do it again! :D So it's repeatable many times in a day :D

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 2:06pm

Yulian

Intermediate

You can do that quests as many times a day you want Path of trial you take from Tka Rik I mean. But the reincarnation quest will only count once a day. Aka 10 days to get reinc given you do the first exercise daily.

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 2:08pm

Hello,

Yes, I do! :D
The thing is I just did the 'Path of Trials' but I can do it again! :D So it's repeatable many times in a day :D

Yes, but the real one, the "reincarnation" quest is a daily quest.
I think you are not searching quests in the right place
The NPC is as the top of the Revelation Citadel, near the Voice's Master. Not in the center of Tka-Rik

EDIT : here's the old guide :

Quoted

Once your character has reached level 46 it is time to take another trip to the Isle of Revelations, for this will not only be the setting of your character learning some truths about Sarnaut, but it will also start the process that will ultimately give you new abilities. You do this by finding Veronika Gipitskaya in the Director's Citadel and performing tasks for her to prepare you for the Reincarnation Ritual. Be advised that these tasks will involve such things as you returning to the Cave of Tka Rik to complete ten trials of endurance and also features a test whereby you poison yourself before attempting to defeat demons and Tep Cultists alike! In other words, it's not for the faint hearted!
http://guilds.en.allods.com/forum/topics…enaissance-rebi
(Maybe the NPC has a name changed, but you know where to find her now :)).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 2:22pm

I got the answers, thanks everyone for helping :)

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 6:07pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Quest is called "Spark Hardening" issued from Klavdia next to the Master in the citadel.

Have to do 3 dailies, 10 times each.

Edit: Glad you got it figured out!