You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:47pm

1% still wants to know whats going on!

chars gone dublicate account etc....there's no more updates and no1 is replying to tickets ? all we can do is wait so please give us some updates.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:07pm

I am with him .. I am 1% too .. and its been 2 days .. or to be better at timing .. it's been less than 48 hours that I have sent my ticket and still not even an email back .. and there is no way I can track my ticket .. so any one so kind to tell us what's going on

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:02pm

Cynfeirdd

Beginner

Heh, 1% I`m in it as well, and still no contact from them x_x
League
-Cynfeirdd lvl 51 Bard (Inactive)
-Lustfull lvl 45 Summoner(Inactive)
-Pridefull lvl 55 Paladin

PLEASE FIX MISSING CHARACTERS

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:28pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

folks my wife is also one of the 1 % that can´t play, please guyse have some patience with the support, they do there best the last 2 days to transfer all of you.....i know many of you are be waiting since 2 days.....but let them please do her work
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:29pm

Bear in mind that it has been the weekend, so they will have been short-staffed.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:39pm

so ,that 1% isnt 1% at all XD its more like 5% i'd say ..
btw im 1 of em too :D feel so spetial to be one of few xD ok ..we'll be patient i guess that''s all we can do atm :)

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:41pm

1% is actually quite a lot...

Judging by the 20-30 people posting here, I'd estimate nearer 0.1%, going on reasonable player base estimates.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 7:26pm

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:29pm

Valheru21

Beginner

It's just bullshit that they say that they FIXED and, in fact, they are just gaining time to really find the how to do that.
-Khaexea-

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:33pm

Valheru21

Beginner

folks my wife is also one of the 1 % that can´t play, please guyse have some patience with the support, they do there best the last 2 days to transfer all of you.....i know many of you are be waiting since 2 days.....but let them please do her work
It's not like that.
Think, how many people saved their money to buy crystal chips, pat 5, to finally get something in the game and they can't. And it's not for 2 days, it has been for 3 to 4 days without it.
While everyone is already 60 and has gear we are still 55.
-Khaexea-

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:34pm

Zemirko

Beginner

I'm still in that 1%, count me in :sleeping:
He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. (Revelation 21:6)

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:37pm

It's just bullshit that they say that they FIXED and, in fact, they are just gaining time to really find the how to do that.

They know exactly how to fix it - after all, they fixed mine.

HOWEVER

It takes a lot of time, and each account has to be changed, one by one, by hand.

It is taking a long time, because the fix takes a long time to apply.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 1:25am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

It's not like that.
Think, how many people saved their money to buy crystal chips, pat 5, to finally get something in the game and they can't. And it's not for 2 days, it has been for 3 to 4 days without it.
While everyone is already 60 and has gear we are still 55.
Having trouble adjusting outside the box? All that, and more will all be yours.....no matter when they fix your issue.