You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:09pm

New member on the team.

Greetings Allods Community,

I am Wraith02, the latest addition to the Community Team, and I will be looking after the English side of things.

Like the others, I am here to help provide you with a voice to the development team, and to make sure you all have a good experience here. I am looking forward to get to know you all and to help create a great community here! :)

Away from Allods, my name is Dan, I am in my late 20's, and I am based in the South East of England. I have a number of years experience working in Community Management working on both Browser and Client games. In my spare time I enjoy Online (and Offline) Games, Football (Soccer for the US based members.. not hand egg :P ), Music (I'll listen to anything but my preferences is in Rock/Metal/Punk/Indy/Poppunk etc etc..) and I'm getting back into training at Tae Kwon Do.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.. I may even answer them. ;)

Kind Regards
-Wraith02
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:13pm

Football (Soccer for the US based members.. not hand egg :P )
I'm going to like ya ;)

Anyway, welcome to Allods and this sometimes disturbing community ;D

Have you played Allods before, or are you a fresh starter?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:15pm

waqee

Trainee

öncelikle hoş geldin bizde bi elvanmage vardı onu hatırladım gözlerim yaşardı o an

onun dediğini de ama yaptığını yapma kardasım

hoşgelmişsin safalar getirmişssin hepimiz için hayırlısı olsun
:thumbup:

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:19pm

Fayne

German Community Manager

Hey Dan :D

Welcome on board!
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:20pm

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:22pm

Welcome, dude.

Quoted

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Empire or League?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:27pm

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:29pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Hey.
I'm sure we'll get to know each other very well. ;)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:33pm

Phogel

Beginner

Welcome, now do your magic. :D

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:40pm

You can create a great community by asking ur team to get back to players and helping ppl to get back their characters they put years to develop.

Right now this transfer has an awful start and demotivated players who are already looking for others games...

Welcome tho.......

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:47pm

Welcome!! I hope we can have a lot of fun here with everyone.

What are some of your favorite bands if you don't mind me asking? I love listening to alot of music aswell :)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:30pm

I need some sort of advice or something. Can someone please help me?!

1) I did the transfer thing got a conformation email and confirmed that
2) I installed the game had corrupted files and re-installed Allods
3) I submitted a ticket or two (no reply)
4) I still don't have my toons

How long is this going to take for me to get them back? Allods just isn't working for me and I have signed up on these forums two times now and the first one isn't working still logs me in as a guest. And I re-did the transfer thing and it comes up telling me I do not need a transfer because I have never played Allods..really frustrating..So else am I supposed to do about the issue. I am trying to wait patient, but I'm ready to give up. Please let me know something so I can do what I'm supposed to do. Thank you in advance

Queeenie - Bard - Disturbed

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:44pm

Ah, nice to hear from an English GM. Welcome, looking forward to the coming period!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:47pm

Ninim

Beginner

Hi and welcome! ^_^

If you're Wraith02, who was Wraith01? Did you have a fight to the death with him?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:50pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Welcome!

Looking forward to meeting you in game.

Cheers!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:51pm

Football (Soccer for the US based members.. not hand egg :P )
I'm going to like ya ;)

Anyway, welcome to Allods and this sometimes disturbing community ;D

Have you played Allods before, or are you a fresh starter?

Thank you :)
Maybe I have, maybe I haven't.. either way, I hope we'll all have a lot of fun togeather.

öncelikle hoş geldin bizde bi elvanmage vardı onu hatırladım gözlerim yaşardı o an

onun dediğini de ama yaptığını yapma kardasım

hoşgelmişsin safalar getirmişssin hepimiz için hayırlısı olsun

Quoted

Welcome primarily bi elvanmag us had tears in my eyes it was remembered that moment

Do not do it, but he is also my kardas

they're pure're welcome getirmişs be good for all of us
(sorry had to run that through google for the rest of us)

I think something was lost a little in the translation, but thank you.

Hey Dan :D

Welcome on board!

Thank you ;)
Happy to be working along side you :)

What a time to join!
Still, welcome.

hard times.. good times.. they can be just as difficult at the end of the day, I'm just happy to be here and looking forward to helping to guide the community into the future :)

Welcome, dude.

Quoted

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Empire or League?

one side, both sides or neither side.. either way I'd have to kill you if I told you that answer :D

Welcome! :thumbsup:

Welcome, now do your magic. :D

I shall do what I can :)

You can create a great community by asking ur team to get back to players and helping ppl to get back their characters they put years to develop.

Right now this transfer has an awful start and demotivated players who are already looking for others games...

Welcome tho.......

Thank you.
I've only had access for a short time, but I know the support is working as hard as they can to fix the causes of the problems as well as fix the problems, we are trying to get back to everyone as fast as humanly possible.
And we are awfully sorry about the issues we have had, but hope to have them solved as soon as possible.

Welcome!! I hope we can have a lot of fun here with everyone.

What are some of your favorite bands if you don't mind me asking? I love listening to alot of music aswell :)

some of my favourite bands, in no particular order: InMe which also includes Dave McPherson's solo/acoustic project and the Geeky Tech Metal off shoot Centiment. Ash, Therapy?, Nirvana, Alkaline Trio, Alien Ant Farm, Hey vanity, Fei Comodo, The Suburbians (now named New City Kings), Lenny Kravitz, Placebo, Foo Fighters, Santana, Feeder, Nickelback..
I'll stop there because its a loong old list..

@user_1078812, I'll see what I can do.

Ah, nice to hear from an English GM. Welcome, looking forward to the coming period!

Hi and welcome! ^_^

If you're Wraith02, who was Wraith01? Did you have a fight to the death with him?

Thank you..
and maybe I ate him.. ;)

the real story of my nick:
Wraith - comes from Wraith Squadron http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wraith_Squadron one of my favourite Star Wars books.
02 - comes from Football, used to be the shirt number of the position I used to play back then.

Welcome!

Looking forward to meeting you in game.

Cheers!

Cheers to you too :)
and happy gaming!
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:46pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

to make sure you all have a good experience here.

Already not having a good experience. 4 years of playing and I find it the worst experience anyone could have.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 10:47pm

Ahoy!

This isn't you is it?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:13pm

to make sure you all have a good experience here.

Already not having a good experience. 4 years of playing and I find it the worst experience anyone could have.

I'm sorry to hear that, but I understand how frustrating it must be.
I hope that we can fix the issues as soon as possible then work towards regaining your trust!

Ahoy!

This isn't you is it?

haha, no.. I'm much uglier :D

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:20pm

Tngrl423

Beginner

Welcome Wraith02:D
Queeniee - Bard - Monsters Inc