You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 12:31pm

Few Questions ...

hello every one ,,, I have like 2 questions so can you help me ?
the first one is .... how much exp we need to Level up From 55_60 and how many " paper of knowledge " do we need to get level 60 fast ...
the second one is about the glyphs is there any change in 5 from 4 ? like the drops are going to change to level 60 now but what about the glyphs ? they will be the same as 4 ? " glyphs level 55 " or there will be a new glyphs " like level 60 glyphs " .... or what ?

Please any one who have any information about these question help me ... and Thanks .

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 1:47pm

if your a new player i would recommend wait for the patch since both gear and glyphs will be new level 65. and you would also get the opportunaty to level the new brand super cool race :P at least you would be diferent ^^

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 1:54pm

I would advise you to wait for glyphs upgrading till 5.0.2, cynnabar will be half the price and upgrade will be -30%, assuming they will lower the prices like RU version did.

The things Nayrb mentioned are also viable if you are willing to wait for that patch,might come in a month or in 3/4 who knows...i would be amazed if it came out in 3 months from now,we are still waiting for a 5.0.2 release date...

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 1:55pm

if your a new player i would recommend wait for the patch since both gear and glyphs will be new level 65. and you would also get the opportunaty to level the new brand super cool race :P at least you would be diferent ^^

thats more then 4 to 6+ months away

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 2:21pm

Hello,

the first one is .... how much exp we need to Level up From 55_60 and how many " paper of knowledge " do we need to get level 60 fast ...
I used about 10 XP scrolls to get to lvl 60 once i was stucked at level 59. So i think it's about 500k/600k XP per level ?(.

the second one is about the glyphs is there any change in 5 from 4 ? like the drops are going to change to level 60 now but what about the glyphs ? they will be the same as 4 ? " glyphs level 55 " or there will be a new glyphs " like level 60 glyphs " .... or what ?
You keep your lvl 55/56 glyphs, and there is a new set of lvl 60 Astral gear, that you can get both in astral, or in a new zone in Sarnaut (you'll get the access at level 60).

I personnally think that waiting for the lvl 65 extension is a bad idea as we don't even get the 5.0.2 patch yet. But it is a possibility though.

Welcome back to Allods Online :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 2:22pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Yeah, maybe wait until Cinnibar cost is reduced in 5.2 but no need in waiting potentially 6 months for 6.0 patch to gear, especially since the gear seems to have a "trade-in" feature on your old gear.

If you wanna play, dive on in, hell, we might not get 5.2 for another month or two at this rate...

Anyways, to answer: I have no idea about how much xp required. Yes, there is upgradable glyphs now.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Intoshadows" (Sep 25th 2014, 3:54pm)

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 2:50pm

Kissaki

Trainee

It sounds like you're a returning player.

You can do the Tka rik daily quest to get 3 sparks which buy a free xp scroll that's worth around 40k xp. If you have a decent char this takes minutes and can be done on all reincs, while the sparks you earn there can be spent by any of your chars.

Without using any xp scrolls you would end up needing to grind around 700k xp to reach lvl 60 I think since quests end about halfway through lvl 58.

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 3:25pm

" cynnabar will be half the price and upgrade will be -30%"

So the price of an upgrade will be only four times the price of a 4.X upgrade?

On that basis, I think I'll stay in my hole(*) and throw occasional witless remarks at you lot.

(*) Under my bridge???? perhaps... Maybe I'll borrow Grub's bridge.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 4:29pm

no I am not a returning player .... and also I am not New to Allods ...
As You All know .. the arab server is going to fuse with you soon ...
and those 2 question are asked allot in our forum ... so I thought to ask you here in the en forum ...
so like you said about 600 k to each level form 55_60 That's about 50 knowledge paper *-* okay I can afford that ^_^
and the glyphs are like our's "55 and 56 " the new glyphs " level 65 " are in patch 6 ...
Thank You All For You Answers And Reply's :D

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "guest" (Sep 26th 2014, 8:56am) with the following reason: forum users are not blind, please use the normal font size, thank you ;)

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 4:42am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

no I am not a returning player .... and also I am not New to Allods ...
As You All know .. the arab server is going to fuse with you soon ...
and those 2 question are asked allot in our forum ... so I thought to ask you here in the en forum ...
so like you said about 600 k to each level form 55_60 That's about 50 knowledge paper *-* okay I can afford that ^_^
and the glyphs are like our's "55 and 56 " the new glyphs " level 65 " are in patch 6 ...
Thank You All For You Answers And Reply's :D
I keep hearing Arab players say this but as far as I know it has not been officially confirmed. I'm aware that the Arab CM preemptively announced the merge and even set the date(which obviously never happened) but outsider this, there has been nothing but speculation...

Not that I'd mind either way, I'd love more players here but it would be nice to hear something official.