You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:28pm

I still cant see my toon.. wtf

Why i still cant login and cant see my toon? why its taking so long..
its really pissing me off and also i got 4k gpots on my Gpot Account and cant move it for subscribe!! ?( :cursing: :|

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:38pm

Contact support or something. :/ They said they have to fix this manually.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:52pm

I messed up but ok now

Figured out i went to wrong server, ?( when to get my account transferred went eu should go usa then u transfer from there, thought my account was missing so made a new one on gpots, but was eu server so caused problems so if u went to the wrong server to start with make another email account ur transfer should of been in ur old email account when u get to my.com put in new email then u should get avatars in game just make sure u go the rite server to transfer ur details from ^^