You are not logged in.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:26pm

Scavenger

Beginner

any suggestion on builds we should go for in this patch ...?

مُشْرِف سَابِقْ في اللودز العَرَبِيّة

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:12pm

Ninim

Beginner

Not really (not yet), but if you want a build for the level 42 or 47 patch, I'm your girl! :P

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:29pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I had a question regard the warden class. Think melee warden will ever make a comeback?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:18pm

Any suggestions on a build for leveling? :)
Malvious - Warden

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:11am

Ninim

Beginner

For leveling, I feel a caster/pet build is easily nicest because it lets you kill things from distance with good DPS while your pet tanks. You can also practice your basic knockdown -> Maul -> Vortex -> Shred combo on tougher enemies (this combo will be your bread and butter at high level in all likelyhood). Also caster/pet is good for low level PvP -- you can keep your distance while dealing maximum damage, and have access to heals and stuff.

The build I've used for leveling on the p2p server has been something like this:

lv27 -> http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!5!132.1.3…/O!emzsb/KINHKB
lv40(ish) -> http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!5!133.3.3…OD!gpzsb/KINHKB

you can replace Morte with Storm or something if you want more AoE, and the Renew rubies can be switched out for more DPS if you like I suppose... and I have no idea how viable this is for endgame before I have done zero endgaming whatsoever since the last big warden change ;p But for leveling, in my experience, something along these lines is totally solid!

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 9:45am

Thanks Ninim very helpful! :)
Malvious - Warden

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 4:26am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I can't log in with my account yet grr

Here is What you should have read before posting :thumbsup:
Well, i only hope that wardens can be played as 2h melee again. I like the idea of the bear dissapearing since it became useless at both pvp and pve due the big amount of aoe or stuns that other classes have over our pets. I guess i'll reroll warrior for a month and wait till this patch is released, so we (wardens) can be what we used to be back at the time, gods *wink*.

Rate this thread