You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 4:13pm

Sanctuary

Beginner

• "Sanctuary" started this thread

Camera Auto-Follow

Dear Support,

The Camera Auto-Follow option does not disable when unchecked in the Interface menu. The player camera will always attempt to track behind the character as you move regardless of your interface selection. The ability to walk in one direction and look in another would be relieve a lot of headache.

Thank you,
Sanctuary

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 5:03pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 5:47pm

+1
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 11:34pm

press left mousebutton while running will allow you to run into another direction than your char is looking

for example press LMB and then turn with Q and E...

Monday, September 29th 2014, 2:32am

Sanctuary

Beginner

I appreciate you trying to provide a work around. :love:

When trying to turn with your mouse and select a target, your cursor will disappear. Also, trying to press both mouse buttons at the same time will cause you to run into your target. This could produce a large number of problems when trying to kite an enemy or choose between them. Tab targeting isn't always the best method either.

Even for the players this doesn't heavily effect, cameras moving on their own or against your placement can be very frustrating. :pinch:

The option already exists in game, please make it work. :S ;(

Monday, September 29th 2014, 4:25am

BandicootCn

Professional

+1 :x
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
youtube.com/user/crashbandicootcn/videos
facebook.com/BandicootCn

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 2:17am

Sanctuary

Beginner

Seriously, fix this broken option please!

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 12:46am

Sanctuary

Beginner

Bump? I've been playing from 2009 and still find this needs fixed.

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 9:05pm

Bump? I've been playing from 2009 and still find this needs fixed.

I suggest you send a ticket about this :)

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 9:37pm

Windstorm

Trainee

+

and also i think the FOV its too low ;because after few time spent in allods i noticed i have headaches /nausea.

Plus the fact that you can't even see the surroundings clearely ,for example standing in Novograd you will see only the base of the buildings ,etc.While i play in window for example in half of my screen ,i can see the top of buildings even (much wow! Novograd and everthing else looking MUCH different ).I think everyone else knows also how it feels when camera control goes insane suddenly.. and in front of your screen are just particles ,and you scroll desperately in hope to fix it asap ,half blinded but not from skills,but ''glitches '' Idk if its like that for others ,but i simply hate it.

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 3:17am

+

and also i think the FOV its too low ;because after few time spent in allods i noticed i have headaches /nausea.

Plus the fact that you can't even see the surroundings clearely ,for example standing in Novograd you will see only the base of the buildings ,etc.While i play in window for example in half of my screen ,i can see the top of buildings even (much wow! Novograd and everthing else looking MUCH different ).I think everyone else knows also how it feels when camera control goes insane suddenly.. and in front of your screen are just particles ,and you scroll desperately in hope to fix it asap ,half blinded but not from skills,but ''glitches '' Idk if its like that for others ,but i simply hate it.

yes this is a HUGE problem! im happy im not the only one noticing that
the default 70° FOV of allods is WAY too less, and the nausea is coming since you are most likely sensitive to these things
its unnatural to have only 70° fov

while is was in previous versions possible to alter the FOV to whatever you wanted (for example 180°) this option no longer has any effect
on the russion website was written something like "removed for fairplay", what is nonsense, everyone was able to alter the fov...

so if i understood this correctly they removed it ON PURPOSE, what is a real shame! :( patches should IMPROVE the game and not the opposite
now gamemodding & 3rd party tools are needed to get the FOV you want...

same with zoom-out limit, its weird to have the camera so close to the char and not beeing able to zoom out properly

Rate this thread