You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 29th 2014, 2:40pm

So how does Stony Resilience work?

I do not completely understand how this talent works, could someone explain it to me?

Currently level 11 warrior with rank 1 stony resilience.
8o There could be a signature here. Instead, there is this. 8o

Monday, September 29th 2014, 2:51pm

Are you talking about the Pebble Wall ruby or the stony resilience passive ability? The later is gained as a reward for completing one of the tt2 world mysteries (~lv34-36). Description below. Description of Pebble Wall is somewhat wrong as it increases the absorbed damage and does not restore the barrier (atleast I haven't noticed on my new incar so far)

Note: You can freely reskill until lv 15

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rangad" (Sep 29th 2014, 3:04pm)

Monday, September 29th 2014, 5:07pm

Ah! That answers my question. I didn't know that Stony resilience was acquired much later in the game.

I'm aware that I can respec, so I'll do just that. Thanks for answering!
8o There could be a signature here. Instead, there is this. 8o

Monday, September 29th 2014, 6:47pm

Alafff

Intermediate

The description is from 4.0.2 when warrior got a full respec and went cheated.

At that time You could have up to 35% of your vitality in barrier and with thoses rubies it was restoring at 10% of it per sec (Making a war tank almost unkillable) + it went back 10 sec after destruction wheiter or not you were taking damage , Then at 4.0.3 they nerfed us :p
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Rate this thread