You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 5:56pm

Change in the EN Community Manger.

Dear Users,

Its time for me to step back, and allow someone else to take the reigns of the English community.

I've never been one for long goodbyes, so I'll keep it short.
I've had a good time getting to know you all over the past 6 months, you're all a great community. I hope that my replacement does you justice.

Now it's time to introduce you to the person who be looking after you now: Mhuldoon. He will be in charge of the English team from tomorrow (Wednesday the 1st of October.) I hope you can show him the same respect you have shown me.

I wish you all a bright future.

Happy Allodsing!

-Wraith02 / Dan

As a final goodbye, I'll let the words that a great band once sung (A band that was once local to me but split up over 10 years ago) play me out.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 6:08pm

Nemesis

Trainee

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 6:30pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

i will miss you, you have make a great work and i am Proud to work with you!

I wish you all Luck for your future.

btw i stalk you in skype :P
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 6:40pm

Fayne

German Community Manager

It's been a pleasure working with you and getting to know you :)
We'll keep in touch (you still owe me an Eichhörnchen ;)

<3
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 6:49pm

Reira

French Community Manager

We'll never be far from you. Keep in touch! <3

Cheers,
Reira

Allods Europe CM Lead | Contacter notre service d'assistance

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 7:03pm

I'm really sad to see you leave. I hoep this doesn't mean anything bad for the future of the game. :/
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 7:13pm

I remember when Gpotato got rid of all our GM's/CM's, all cept pio......looks like game is continueing downhill.

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 7:22pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

I remember when Gpotato got rid of all our GM's/CM's, all cept pio......looks like game is continueing downhill.
I was thinking this exact same thing.

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 7:27pm

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 7:55pm

Goodbye
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 7:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

:( Thanks for all your help and fun and everything else you've done for us on this forum.
I hope all is well and life leads you in the right direction.
You will be missed. ;(

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 8:52pm

Out of curiosity, was the warning I got from you the last one you gave on this forums?

I am not mad or anything, my signature was a wee tiny little bit inappropriate after all.
Good you didn't straight up ban me, I'm sure Maeron would :thumbsup:

Good luck in whatever you plan to be doing now.

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 6:41pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hi folks,

I'd just like to point out that Dan has been instrumental in allowing me to settle into the new surroundings. He's been extremely helpful to me and it is clear he has made a positive impact on the community during his tenure which I hope to follow up on. I will strive to follow his example and already miss his presence in the team - But the work must continue!

Personal Note:
I'm an old-school gamer from the 80s - Currently 32yrs old and living in Ireland. In the past, I managed to sink 3 years into Allods Online (pre-expansion era) as a Summoner for the Empire, along with a brief spat as a Healer (after countless fails on the Reincarnation Quest, which I found quite difficult at the time - But I got there eventually!) ;)

When not gaming, you'll find me creating movies (youtubing), blaring indie music with my huge headphones, sipping tea, making my own music, photoshopping, blogging - Anything creative I can get my hands around.

I hope to apply this where I can during my stay (especially the tea and loud music - can't work without it!) - And am looking forward to working between you and the Allods team.

Have a good week!

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 6:54pm

Welcome Mhuldoon, I hope you wont get too discouraged by the sometimes very negative mood of this community. :P
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 6:58pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Thanks Zerag,

It'll take more than that to discourage me ;)
On that note, I think it's time to throw a few acid bolts - I've got some in-game catching up to do!

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 7:00pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Welcome Mhuldoon, I hope you wont get too discouraged by the sometimes very negative mood of this community. :P
Yeah, just watch out for me...
I can sort of be a huge dick sometimes.

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 7:00pm

I managed to sink 3 years into Allods Online (pre-expansion era) as a Summoner for the Empire, along with a brief spat as a Healer (after countless fails on the Reincarnation Quest, which I found quite difficult at the time - But I got there eventually!) ;)
Is that your video? ^^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 1st 2014, 7:06pm)

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 7:10pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Indeed, though given their age and being mostly guild related and full of in-jokes (and the guilds having disbanded quite some time ago), it's best not to post them.

I do hope to make some new Allods videos, however, and If you guys have any favourite Allods YouTubers, feel free to link them for me - It'd be nice to see the work of other movie makers out there in the community :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 1st 2014, 9:36pm)

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 8:34pm

Goodbye Wraith, have a good time and welcome Mhuldoon! :thumbsup:

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 7:06am

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

Goodbye Wraith, thanks for everything :rolleyes: (∗・‿・)ノ゛
Welcome Mhuldoon ^^

Rate this thread