You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:47pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

• "Fittkezo" started this thread

Umoir 91/107

dont even reached lvl 59yet and can´t find more quests, it seems i need to farm 1,5lvls to 60. gj.
Same thing on each fucking map, always need to grind atleast 3 - 4bars.

Fix this anyoing shiet & fix mount food also please.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:04pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

When you're level 60 the maximum is 92/107. You finished all quests.
The rest are raid quests.
WEll, why is this Exp so kaky? Need srsly 1whole lvl had to waste my bg emblems & gb emblems on exp to reach lvl 59.. now what? farm like 300+ mroe ppl doing? this is just fcked up

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:08pm

Rangarson

Beginner

I got lvl 60 with the last quest without any EXP Boni or anything 8|
Join the Crew!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:14pm

If you finish quests using marks of fate, you get a lot of extra exp, even for quests that don't have killing mobs in them and don't get you any exp while doing them. For the quests where you have to kill mobs - the exp you get from finishing the quest by spending marks of fate is more than the exp you'd get from killing mobs, and then you get your exp for turning in the quest, ofc.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:27pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

Wht is mark of fate?:o

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:34pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

It says i need some thingy from bountiqe ofc.. but still i dont got anyquests so i dont have anything to finish. im just wounder why the hell the exp rate is fucked up & everyone need to farm.. not even mount food working so i have to WALK around in umoir and look for something to do, very funny!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:35pm

IAmGroot

Professional

People STILL don't know why they make it so you can't hit max level and HAVE to grind levels to beat certain areas or hit max level???

It's to get you to spend $ in the CS to buy XP scrolls.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:44pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

People STILL don't know why they make it so you can't hit max level and HAVE to grind levels to beat certain areas or hit max level???

It's to get you to spend $ in the CS to buy XP scrolls.
True, care more about thier wallets then us, as gpotato did :3

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:45pm

Scavenger

Beginner

at least u can log into game with no problems :D

farm tka-rik exp symbols

مُشْرِف سَابِقْ في اللودز العَرَبِيّة

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:01pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

at least u can log into game with no problems :D

farm tka-rik exp symbols
yeah already used 2 from tka rik, 1 from gb, 1 from bg, so i need 350kexp to reach lvl 60.

Will take looooong time until i grab my renic 55s and do same thing all over again.. hope they do something abou this crap

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:17pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

It took 4 hours for me to get lvl 59 -> 60 through grinding :P
only lost time and a bit of nerves, nothing special.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:37pm

Umoir

Ok after I finished killing Catherine the quest box for Umoir disappeared...it will open if I do a repeatable quest for rep in the area otherwise it is totally gone. Is this common? And I HATE GRINDING..gimme my damn keys back so I can go BACK to astral. Why should we be punished just because of new ownership? That really blows!!

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:07pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

As stated in other threads, you can do goblinball while questing to buy exp symbols, less grinding after you run out of quests that way.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Monday, March 24th 2014, 8:05pm

Ok after I finished killing Catherine the quest box for Umoir disappeared...it will open if I do a repeatable quest for rep in the area otherwise it is totally gone. Is this common? And I HATE GRINDING..gimme my damn keys back so I can go BACK to astral. Why should we be punished just because of new ownership? That really blows!!
It's not that "we are punished". It's how the game is designed. I don't really understand how people who hate grinding play this type of games. JESUS, you've been prancing around killing mobs for a day and you can't do it for one level? It's not like you read the quests or know who Catherine is and why she is the most important villain in Allods history.

Do goblinball and farm in Umoir. Umoir is not only the place to farm exp, it is also the place to farm gold. So while you're farming for your exp, you will get a nice amount of gold. At 59 right now, even WH/DF will pop for you. Do Cave of Tka-Rik. You may want to start working towards unlocking a reinc.

See if your guild will take you to Dead City. You should be gaining exp there and working towards your rubies.

You can download some addons to make grinding a bit more pleasant, like EPRST. That addon tells you your gold/exp per minute. Trying to keep it above a certain value (try 30g if you have 21k+ gearscore) adds some entertainment to grinding. You can get farming kill counter addon.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:23pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Guys, no offense. But for the very last time, it isn't "Catherine" - it's CatherinA.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 9:37am

You can get some nice XP on that allods where u save a Mileva or something with a help from werewolf from a demonolgist. Go back and forth using june ruins, undead respawn always. you get around 10k xp from clearing the undead. You can do this all day if you want. Its fast coz Mileva uses aoe heal that kills undead almost intantly.
And if they call this exploit, they can go screw themselves.