You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 1:38pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Arabic Community Merge - Discussion Thread

Dear players,

Since last March, many communities have joined us on the 'New Frontier' and 'Smugglers Paradise' servers. This time, we are glad to welcome the Arabic community, which was previously taken care of by Gamepower7 .

Their database will be merged with ours during the upcoming Monday Maintenance, which means this maintenance will be slightly longer than usual - but don't worry, we'll be keeping you updated on our progress!

This maintenance takes place between:
  • 7:00 - 15:00 Western European Time (Ireland, Portugal and UK)
  • 8:00 - 16:00 Central European Time (Hungary, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, etc)
  • 09:00 - 17:00 Eastern European Time (Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Turkey, etc)
  • Sunday, 5th of Oct 23:00 - Monday, 6th of Oct 07:00 Pacific Standard Time (US)
Apart from the longer maintenance, players will not be negatively impacted in any other way.

On the plus side, this merge gives us new players to fight against, or ally yourselves with!

We hope you'll treat the new players well, and we'll ensure the merge-process goes as smooth as possible.

-The Allods Team

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 2nd 2014, 2:27pm)

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 6:53pm

It's good time for reset mausoleum of sparks ;)
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 7:15pm

Artuditu

Trainee

To all the new players - 'Welcome!'

Afaik till now they have been playing with level cap 55 so let's hope they won't get too overwhelmed and scared of new content and the gap between them and ourselves ;)

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 7:15pm

IAmGroot

Professional

It's good time for reset mausoleum of sparks ;)

Please?

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 8:53pm

Afaik till now they have been playing with level cap 55 so let's hope they won't get too overwhelmed and scared of new content and the gap between them and ourselves
it is ok :love:

same as new player #_#"

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 8:56pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

THEY ARE COMING
KAPPA

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 11:18pm

Scavenger

Beginner

yeaaaa , finally all my friends are coming here .

any arabic player feel free to contact me if you need any kind of help , am your ex-forum moderator (BusterBlader1)

good luck peeps

مُشْرِف سَابِقْ في اللودز العَرَبِيّة

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 11:23pm

Apart from the longer maintenance, players will not be negatively impacted in any other way.

so gold/crystal exchange will not go up?

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 12:11am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

What is this going to do with our costumes?

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 12:40am

they are going to be so far behind, and you need to update the emotes to help the language barrier in this game

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 4:49am

Reirei

Beginner

8| Sooo... U haven't told us what is happening with gem shards and costumes and then want us to welcome a community that has had gems hard/cashshop sales just prior to merging. Less then a week ago was gm saying nothing confirmed now BANG here they are in 3 days time... Nothing against the Arab server and its people but we saw when na/ en merger happened that the company did not sort out the possible problems with a merger- gems hard exchange then the Turkish/ittalian probs with mos . what if any addressing of these probs has been done or are the gm gonna just ban all players with lotsa gold and Cs again?? Oh btw welcome to the newcomers but just so u know u r 6 months behind now and no amount of Cs and carries will catch u up- might wanna wait for 6.00 to join in allods at a gear reset :P
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 8:11am

Kurtcobain

Professional

welcome all of you 8o
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 11:56am

Oh btw welcome to the newcomers but just so u know u r 6 months behind now and no amount of Cs and carries will catch u up- might wanna wait for 6.00 to join in allods at a gear reset :P

If you watched the 5.0.2 Patch Notes you would know that is possible to "cash" the new equip to legendary quality. So its not a really big deal with the equip difference. The lvls from 55 to 60 are done fast. At the moment we can cash only till epic but i think the patch comes with the merge or short behind the merge. And if you watch some Raids from the arab guys you notice that they all have over lvl 11 runes. Simply said if you have lvl 11 runes you are a lowie :D (Arab guys = much money). But if you cant play a class, your lvl 13 runes are useless. (Watch some guys from our server)

And now start flame :)

Before i forgot: WELCOME GUYS!

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 1:59pm

Oh btw welcome to the newcomers but just so u know u r 6 months behind now and no amount of Cs and carries will catch u up- might wanna wait for 6.00 to join in allods at a gear reset :P

If you watched the 5.0.2 Patch Notes you would know that is possible to "cash" the new equip to legendary quality. So its not a really big deal with the equip difference. The lvls from 55 to 60 are done fast. At the moment we can cash only till epic but i think the patch comes with the merge or short behind the merge. And if you watch some Raids from the arab guys you notice that they all have over lvl 11 runes. Simply said if you have lvl 11 runes you are a lowie :D (Arab guys = much money). But if you cant play a class, your lvl 13 runes are useless. (Watch some guys from our server)

And now start flame :)

Before i forgot: WELCOME GUYS!
first thnx for welcome ^^ :D

about who has high runes

u can say from 7 to 10 who has runes from 11 to 13

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 2:56pm

hmmod do you still have access to the arab server ? how many servers is it ? just 1 ?

can you post a screenshot of the gem shard exchange rate ? that will answer everyones question

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 7:05pm

hmmod do you still have access to the arab server ? how many servers is it ? just 1 ?

can you post a screenshot of the gem shard exchange rate ? that will answer everyones question
mmm not it is down now

just one server ftp

about money charger
it was 120 g for 1 BC

about charge or payment to get BC
for 1 $ = 100 BC

100 $ = 1000 BC

BC = blue crystal

about price on boutique

some prices
[Folio of Knowledge] about 5 BC

[Tome of Influence] 10

Elixirs about 5 for each

[Patron Chest] 9 BC

here as I tried
for 10000 BC = 100 eur = 170 $

* I think

u can compare between the cost of payment and prices

thats what I have

^ :)

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 7:32pm

So what about Mausoleum of Sparks? Is it going to be reset on Monday or not?

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 8:23pm

hi I am a plyer from the arabic server I can speak english with some difficults you can see some mistakes in my writing
I hope that we have good time
In the arbic server they talk about cristal's deve :D lopment is so hard in this server as I have 655555
It is good ?
thanks for your attention
I think that arab players can give some strong and we stay in game
hhh my expressions are not good

good bye ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "waelarafa11" (Oct 4th 2014, 8:28pm)

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 8:24pm

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 8:59pm

mmm not it is down now

just one server ftp

about money charger
it was 120 g for 1 BC

about charge or payment to get BC
for 1 $ = 100 BC

100 $ = 1000 BC

BC = blue crystal

about price on boutique

some prices
[Folio of Knowledge] about 5 BC

[Tome of Influence] 10