You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 12:53pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

What about our costumes? Have we wasted money on the costumes we wanted only for them to have to change?

Quoted

Apart from the longer maintenance, players will not be negatively impacted in any other way.
As said - There is no change.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 1:24pm

topup page doesnt open for arab countries

i think mouslem of sparks (called: Kaser Alshrarat in Arabic) will be reset when the season is over it reset every Arc by arc i Mean X.0 updates
there are exception of the reset might be reset due the the merger of the Arabic standings with the server

regarding top up what are the refill cards called are they still gpotato cards or something else?
yeah can not reach my.com or billing page after log in for me also

Monday, October 6th 2014, 1:35pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Regarding the minor client update:
There is no change for EU players, hence "Apart from the longer maintenance, players will not be negatively impacted in any other way." - We're working on adding Arabian text to quests/ships/guilds etc but the comment was mostly to stress that aside from the ETA of the Maintenance, the only difference would be a minor client update (as in a download) at the end

So.... 5.2 Update will take longer , now that we have a 5th language to translate too?
What Amber was saying is i guess , Arabic culture is not the same as us Europeen , Almost naked women can shoke them. So Amber want to know if we will keep our costume or if more cloth will be added to the global client? On which i personally strongly disagree.
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Monday, October 6th 2014, 1:44pm

Hello,

What Amber was saying is i guess , Arabic culture is not the same as us Europeen , Almost naked women can shoke them. So Amber want to know if we will keep our costume or if more cloth will be added to the global client? On which i personally strongly disagree.

sorry for the french part :

T'es pas d'accord avec quoi ? Sur les femmes nues ? Garder nos costumes, les nouveaux futurs costumes ? Je n'ai pas compris ta phrase :D
Sinon je pense que la réponse de Muldhoon correspond à la question : pas de changement pour nous, donc pas de changement pour les costumes (enfin, c'est comme ça que je le lis).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, October 6th 2014, 2:32pm

Dear players,

Since last March, many communities have joined us on the 'New Frontier' and 'Smugglers Paradise' servers. This time, we are glad to welcome the Arabic community, which was previously taken care of by Gamepower7 .

Their database will be merged with ours during the upcoming Monday Maintenance, which means this maintenance will be slightly longer than usual - but don't worry, we'll be keeping you updated on our progress!

This maintenance takes place between:
  • 7:00 - 15:00 Western European Time (Ireland, Portugal and UK)
  • 8:00 - 16:00 Central European Time (Hungary, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, etc)
  • 09:00 - 17:00 Eastern European Time (Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Turkey, etc)
  • Sunday, 5th of Oct 23:00 - Monday, 6th of Oct 07:00 Pacific Standard Time (US)
Apart from the longer maintenance, players will not be negatively impacted in any other way.

On the plus side, this merge gives us new players to fight against, or ally yourselves with!

We hope you'll treat the new players well, and we'll ensure the merge-process goes as smooth as possible.

-The Allods Team

too long for MT :cursing:

Monday, October 6th 2014, 2:34pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Monday, October 6th 2014, 2:49pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Update:
In order to double check the database merge, the maintenance will be extended for a maximum of 2 hours.

Quoted

So Amber want to know if we will keep our costume or if more cloth will
be added to the global client? On which i personally strongly disagree.

Once again, EU is not impacted outside of the need for maintenance ie. No, there is no costume censorship. You will return to the same game you were playing yesterday (just with more players than usual).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 6th 2014, 2:55pm)

Monday, October 6th 2014, 2:54pm

shocked 8o
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Carisma - Whacky - Fantastic - ObeyUrMaster - Reprobate - Stiff - Carismakiss - Almond - Comet

Monday, October 6th 2014, 2:58pm

Once again, EU is not impacted outside of the need for maintenance ie. No, there is no costume censorship. You will return to the same game you were playing yesterday (just with more players than usual).

Will arab players receive their own localization? And will our updates(localization) take longer in response?

Monday, October 6th 2014, 3:22pm

This maintenance takes place between:
7:00 - 15:00 Western European Time (Ireland, Portugal and UK)8:00 - 16:00 Central European Time (Hungary, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, etc)09:00 - 17:00 Eastern European Time (Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Turkey, etc)Sunday, 5th of Oct 23:00 - Monday, 6th of Oct 07:00 Pacific Standard Time (US)Apart from the longer maintenance, players will not be negatively impacted in any other way.

Still not the maintance why ? i hate the server not on time :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Monday, October 6th 2014, 3:23pm

Monday, October 6th 2014, 4:04pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Thread locked.

Update - Server is now OPEN.

Please welcome our new players and be respectful, both in-game as well as the forums.
-

Quoted

Will arab players receive their own localization? And will our updates(localization) take longer in response?
-
We had hoped to have primary text updates (Guild/Quest etc) to include Arabic for the benefit of our new players (which caused the maintenance delay), though a spanner was thrown in the works. Rather than delay the maintenance even further, the game will re-open and we'll continue to work on this issue.

PLEASE NOTE:
There will be limited to no Arabian text in the game until the above matter is resolved.

We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that if you are having any trouble due to the lack of text, feel free to open a support ticket and we will assist you with it until the text is implemented fully (which we aim to do as soon as possible).

Thank you for your patience.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 6th 2014, 4:09pm)