You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 5:21pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

The Bard Festival - Discussion Thread

Hey... What's that sound? I'm surrounded by… Music! I can’t seem to move, what's going on? Wait, why did I lose all my buffs!?

You guessed it - Those pesky Bards are an essential part of Sarnaut, and we love to have them with us almost as much as we hate having them against us! Need an aura? The Bard can provide. Need a tank or double HP? They'll do that too! Dying? They'll heal you. Controlled in PvP? They'll set you free! Is there anything a Bard can't do?

If you're a Bard, prepare your instruments, for Nezebgrad and Novograd will not know silence for the next 7 days - And we hope you enjoy the sweet sound of the Bard Festival!

As per tradition, the Bards of Sarnaut will have the opportunity to exchange their anniversary coins for brand new costumes made especially for them. Why don’t you take a look?

Troubadour's Hat

Troubadour's Jacket

Street Musician's Accessories

Ratcatcher's Flute

This event will run from the 2nd, to the 9th, of October.

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 5:38pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Just out of curiosity...
We have already gotten these costumes from the same event, just the same as like with the alchemy/miner/other class ones.
Will we ever get new costumes for these events?
Or are we just stuck having nothing to enjoy from these events since we already had them? ?(

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 2:00am

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

We must be mindful of the players out there who missed out on such events in the past, whether because they are new to the game, or simply couldn't attend due to other reasons. While some out there may have already reaped the rewards, not everyone would have, so we keep this in mind.

That doesn't mean we won't have different class events in the future, but it should give some indication as to why certain holiday events do reappear over time.

Either way, it's still a valid point.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 3rd 2014, 2:05am)

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 9:29am

Just out of curiosity too,
I have seen events for every single class except for Mages, so will they ever get one?
Also now that we have Engineers they must get one too.

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 9:40am

Artuditu

Trainee

There has been a Mage class event during which you could buy some pointy hat and a spellbook for your back. After patch 5.0.2 next Mage holiday should also have this robe available: https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4717

As for the Engineers this is how their event costume will look like: https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4603

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 6:49pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

"As for the Engineers this is how their event costume will look like: https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4603 "

Looks kinda cool. Thanks for posting the link Artu.

Rate this thread