You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 4:20pm

How to fail another merge

So MoS isnt reseted?? but dominion is?

you could tell us aswell yesterday so ppl would not waste 2hs of time + money for Elixrs/etc.

did i miss something or what...i feel just like your trolling most ppl that keep playing this game

Monday, October 6th 2014, 4:26pm

Artuditu

Trainee

+ to the above post...

Monday, October 6th 2014, 4:56pm

Reset mos? Why? Only bcs at least half people with titles still have lvl 55 and its possible to gos mos only with 60lvl? Maybe they are so pro and don't need to prove that they are best in their classes? Or maybe they already did more waves than russians with full fabled + enchant weapons? I think it's not a reason to reset mos so STOP SLACKING and find the way to bug mos waves again :!: or go cry in the corner 8) .

Btw reset that mos finnally...........
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Monday, October 6th 2014, 5:00pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I have actually avoided MoS specifically because I know it is glitched with last season's waves.
Can you please reset the freakin' MoS titles so I can finally enjoy one of the parts of the game we're supposed to ALL be able to join?
It's one of the single most competitive things in the game.
Considering the titles/positions are WRONG and are from a PREVIOUS season...it makes it seem so much less entertaining.
Please, for the love of competition, reset the damn MoS titles. :evil:

Monday, October 6th 2014, 5:16pm

I have no title. I am not trying to get a title. But I consider it only fair to reset the mausoleum of sparks, so that the best players shall prove their worth and enjoy their achievements. This is one of the greater challanges in Allods Online. A final reset could strengthen the trust in the communitiy management.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 7:36pm

Reset mos? Why? Only bcs at least half people with titles still have lvl 55 and its possible to gos mos only with 60lvl? Maybe they are so pro and don't need to prove that they are best in their classes? Or maybe they already did more waves than russians with full fabled + enchant weapons? I think it's not a reason to reset mos so STOP SLACKING and find the way to bug mos waves again :!: or go cry in the corner 8) .

Btw reset that mos finnally...........
Because people have attained waves that are most likely not achieveable this patch. There is no reason for people to go do MoS now. The point of gearing up is endgame content like raiding, MoS and pvp. Taking out some of the endgame content for no reason really, is just crap.

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 5:57pm

Lol, ok, delete my comment. Nothing new when the truth hurts ;)

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 6:05pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Sad fact is - It doesn't hurt in the slightest.

I'll simply remind you that there's a difference between constructive feedback and needlessly spitting venom. Only a few posters in the thread have taken the constructive approach, which is a shame.

For those who are passionate about the MoS situation, please visit this post:
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…41893#post41893

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 9th 2014, 1:43am)