You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 9:57pm

Quest Regular Customers

Hi everyone,

I've played Allods the last time a couple years so things might have changed. But there was a daily quest "Regular Customers". As far as I remember you had to be level 15 to take it and your patronage (I hope it is called like that) had to be on level 2. Now my problem is I'm meeting these requirement but can't take the quest so I'm asking myself if there is any kind of pre-quest or something similar I have to do to be able to take that quest.
I hope you guys can help me.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 10:05pm

Hello,

You need to finish another quest in order to make the "regular customer" appears.
it's a lvl 15 quest, that teach you how to craft lvl 2 runes.

Do you play Empire or League ?

Your message was moved to "Quests issues".
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, October 6th 2014, 10:12pm

I'm playing Empire.
Where do I get that quest? Because the Nezebgrad-Helper, the NPC that intoduces you into the AH, the Bank and all the other important stuff, didn't gave me any quest.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 10:40pm

Hello,

You need to finish a short quest line at ZIT (it's a lvl 14/15 zone). There is a shaman that will teach you your lvl 2 patronage skill and then teach you about runes.
Then you'll have a quest to meet the Runes NPC in Yasker Tower. If it has not changed.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, October 6th 2014, 10:53pm

Alright. Just moved over to ZIT.
Thanks a lot :)