You are not logged in.

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 9:04am

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

Oh rly removing my thread?

That is something wich I never expected... I am dissapointed... So this is how you deal with angry players removing their threads? I want an explanation why I can't acces the thread I posted in the morning and why it is like it never existed. Now!

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 9:25am

Quoted

Do not post about locked, deleted, or otherwise moderated threads or posts. Moderation happens for a reason. If you have yet to see a comment on a thread locked by a member of the GM Team or a moderator, please wait for the comment to appear and do not post a new thread on the subject. If you have questions regarding forum moderation then send an email to allods@corp.my.com

Forum Code of Conduct

I won't delete this thread, but I will lock it. If you are not pleased with moderation, feel free to send a mail to the specified adress.

Loosing goblinball is not a reason to rage on the forum. It's frustrating, I know. But don't tell me you never made mistakes while playing goblinball.

To answer one of your questions, I believe that in 6.0 there will be a system to vote-kick members of the party/raid during a skirmish.