You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 10:06am

Talents build

hi

please can any one give me a talents builds for a druid

and thanks

:)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "zoe" (Oct 7th 2014, 10:13am)

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 11:05am

I think that you mean the 'Warden' class when using the word 'druid'?

If so, you should post in the "Archetypes" part of the forums, in the Warden subsection. Also, be sure to specify what kind of build you need.
Do you want to be a healer? A DPS? Melee DPS, or caster DPS, or hybrid? Do you want to tank? Is this build for PvE or PvP? (I'm not implying Warden can do all of this, but just pointing out MMORPG roles)
We can't just give you a 'build'......

This section of the forums is dedicated to professions, which are the crafting skills. So maybe we can help you with Leatherworking, Alchemy or Weaponsmithing for your Warden here.

I don't have a Warden or the required knowledge to give you a valid build, but I hope this helps.
8o There could be a signature here. Instead, there is this. 8o

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 11:26am

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 10:07am

ok .. thanks alot :)

uh? i truely see this topic in warden section tho? ?(

then again u d better first need to find out which role u wanna play, healing? dps? caster? melee?

i bet there are plenty builds on here allready, so read through a couple (pimp my build mostly have nice descriptions what does what)

from there pick a role and make a build yourself wich suits you most ;)

greets
gaat niet bestaat niet