You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:59pm

Bugs in Goblinball

Since the merge there have been a couple of issues when playing Goblinball.

1. Whenever red team scores it still announces it as "Read" team.
2. Blocking is messed up to the point where one cant block when the person is next to or in front of the player with the ball. Its as if the area required to perform the block skill has increased, hence increasing the distance needed between players to block. Otherwise it says something is interfering. Because of this its hard to play the game like its meant to be played, and people just have to follow each other and hope to have the better ping to get to the ball first. Of course, you can get lucky and block passes midway, but its not as easy as it used to be. One has to back up further away than usual in order to block, and leave gaps where the ball can easily be passed through, so rly no point to try to block, only intercept. :D

Please fix it!

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 12:58am

As for point 2 elves bug block all time. Becouse they dont run (just fly) they block while moving when every other race has to stop.Also there is a bug in mid blockin when if you come fast enough you can stand close

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 2:07am

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 9:42am

Alafff

Intermediate

Well, goblinball has became shitty.
Before it was nervous , you could intercept the ball everewhere , taking it from the feet of adversaries , doing funny moves and team moves , Now it seems i'm playing a turn per turn Blood Ball. No use blocking , No use defending , No use for defending near keeper cause you can't.

If only you could break legs , hit adversaries and kill them , like in Bloodball , but you can't.

I used to be good at goblinball , not the best but good , i used to do guides for goblinball , how to play in teams , how to play , explaining to players how to place etc etc. Now all this is crap , Cause it works so differently.....
So for me , i stop playing this thing that is not goblinball . Goblinball is a sport made by orcs , you know , you go in and you play , you don't need to think about the distance of the ball for blocking, adding time to put block in place etc etc. If i want all to calculate my game i can go play EVE.

As long as goblinball is not made better you can forget me for playing this crap
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 9:57am

Alafff

Intermediate

GoblinBall is for people without career path's, and time to grind. You made the right decision.

So what is the use of your message? Something more constructive please?
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Friday, April 11th 2014, 1:04pm

Well i hoped it will leave after maintance but nope still is so

False kick - you kick but ball stays and you loose control over it NEVER seen it happen on league side just imp

Also when someone dosent kick and looses ball even when im first after realese the 2 side always get it even when coming long after me

Friday, April 11th 2014, 1:15pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Another annoying thing is if 1 team has only 3 players and the other 4 players, if the 3 players score first then they will just kick the goblin around in their own goal area where the other team can't even touch it until the game times out due to lack of players, the 3 people win. Cheating if you ask me, if the ball spends too much time in goal area it should be returned to the middle.

Aegon I know for a fact does this when he's on an outnumbered team.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Friday, April 11th 2014, 3:42pm

Aegon I know for a fact does this when he's on an outnumbered team.
The ball DOES go back to the middle penalty area after you time it out, I just pass to a team-mate and he passes back to me so we reset the timer on the ball, thing with is completely acceptable.
For glory.