You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:13pm

sucks the heroics were removed

i mean seriouisly, they were perfect grinding ground for lvl 39-42 for gold and gear.

i guess for ship crafting/repairing we only have the daily quest now huh? X(
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sailoryue" (Mar 21st 2014, 11:29pm)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 11:16am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

ya its sucks lot ...I can't even understand why they removed heroics expect if they were lazy to update gears dropping there to new system... nothing wrong was with old heroics being good ramp for fixing leveling problems aka lacks of exp, doing heroics 40->45 really helped with leveling problems and helped also to fix gear for appropriate levels... so removal and nothing to replace only is to hurt players... kinda dump move

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 11:22am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

to add ...could any community manager even tell ...why was heroics removed, what was the grande idea behind that move...

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 11:26am

to add ...could any community manager even tell ...why was heroics removed, what was the grande idea behind that move...
I can tell you. They want us to spend money on XP scrolls.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:25pm

No XP scrolls on P2P
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:29pm

Yep :P on P2P you can just make all main quests and it works fine ;) no heroes und and Scrolls needed.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:39pm

Yep :P on P2P you can just make all main quests and it works fine ;) no heroes und and Scrolls needed.
i was 39 and 50% on the f2p server, i ran out of quests. all that were left were the 500 exp quests that require killing 20 mobs at 200 exp a peice repeatabls. I DID NOT WANT TO GRIND LIKE THAT. it was agonizing. something like that, in the old days, 3-4 heroics would have popped me to 40 and sent me to gipat. :thumbdown:

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 7:36pm

Not true. Well, at least it wasn't on it's launch. You still needed to grind a bit around level 35 and then quite a lot from 39 to 40. Of course heroics didn't solve that because they weren't available before 40.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 8:09pm

you could go into heroics at lvl 39, you just had to be careful cuz you were squishier

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 8:12pm

you could go into heroics at lvl 39, you just had to be careful cuz you were squishier

No, you couldn't. I remember I double checked that as I've been competing in the leveling race right after p2p was launched (and I came 2nd, was a failure on my part). The quests that allowed entrance were flagged as too high at 39.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 3:30pm

i went in at lvl 39 last time i did heroics on a reincarnation. Usually would go in grinding for gear at that point during loot LM, turning off my egg cuz rowdy would take the entire first pull in orshek, including the troll.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:02pm

anything epic that dropped was wonderful.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:03pm

Until you replaced it from Gipat quests.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 1:14am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Until you replaced it from Gipat quests.
And tucked the sexy trinket's into the bank bed

Monday, March 24th 2014, 1:34am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

100% cooldown reduction trinket was op ...
Have you checked the 20+ to all stats, magic reduction, or the 100% block for 20second trinket in game since patch?