You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 10th 2014, 3:28pm

cursed item quest lvl 6

hi i did that quest on my other account and recive coupoun to purify belt but on this character i started quest but i cant find the coupoun in inventory i checked every spot and even in boutique its not here i tried to abandon quest and take it again but i still dotn get coupoun can anyone tell me solution please ty

Friday, October 10th 2014, 3:44pm

Hi, I think it's in the main part of bag not in shop bag
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Friday, October 10th 2014, 6:07pm

checked every where mate but its not here i think i drag it out of bag before by mistake or something idk why im not getting it back

Friday, October 10th 2014, 6:41pm

i just need to do it cuz i want to do all quests

Friday, October 10th 2014, 7:23pm

Hello,

This item has a one hour timer. Maybe you lost it ?
This quest is not really important, it won't block your evolution in Allods :).

If you absolutly want to finish it, you may send a request to customer support so they could give you another scroll.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 4:59pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Hello ,Imho Dingl should rly do that quest ,and send a ticket to support if wants to rly play this character.I had some problem with this particular quest,something as i remember was missing from y bag also at that time ..ppl told me its not an important quest etc and i left it be...around Coldberg map i deccided to set a ticket and i got help from a GM. Because of this quest i could not acces the npc further on to be able to turn in the World Mysteries. Many quests are marked as non important;tho you won't get the next quests in the chain in order to complete everything.Cursed items q its a necesary q,at least it was for me.GL solving your problem ,Dingl.

Saturday, June 27th 2015, 6:55pm

I have the same thing.. I gather that we use the coupon to purchase the scroll... unfortunately, they don't offer a plain purification scroll... when I try to use the coupon on the ones offered, it doesn't work

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:14pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Some time ago I had the same problem (i'v burned the quest without using the scroll and wasn't able to get it back). Don't worry, u can uncurse any other item while having this quest for the belt and it will count. Like an item upgrader from lvl 65 or anyother (doesn't matter if its blue, purple or orange).At least it did for me. And the quest doesn't block your progress in any way.

Rate this thread