You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:24pm

Weapon description and Resistances

Hello all Allods gamers :)

On my character (warrior - lvl 41) i saw these descriptions:
Weapon description :
-
melee damage ( description says - "basic armor": (ex: 128.72)); - i
think 128.72 refers to the damage per second of the main weapon
-
ranged damage ( description says - "basic armor": ( ex : 142.45)); - i
think 142.45 refers to the damage per second of the special weapon
(ranged weapon);

Resistances :
On my character :
- elements
( value = 505 ) - description : decreases incoming fire, frost and
lightning damage by 6.05% This percentage increases if an attacker has
low Perception; (we dont have Perception anymore)
- Divine and Nature = same description about % reduced damage and it is influenced by the enemy`s Perception;
- Armor : as warrior i have 555 armor (all my items who used to have armor bonus now have physical resistance - I used to have over 1.600 armor) but in the description says Base = 25 armor and Equipment bonus 530 armor ( all the 530 armor bonus comes from the physical resistance of all the item ) This 555 armor bonus = 6.55 % physical reduction and is influenced by the value of enemy`s Finesse.

I wonder how much a Sorcerer has in the armor resistance value ... does the sorcerer (cloth) and warrior (plate) have the same amount of physical reduction ? ?(