You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 10:37am

Edit: this was yesterday. don't know if it corrected by now.

I've just checked it. It is still possible to vote without being logged in.

Also Darkmatter made a really good point: '(...) because now MOS is BUGGED. Why you even ask ppl, need to fix bug or not???'

If they do a poll at all, they need to reset it and disiable anonymous votes. As of now one can vote an infinite amount of times. If this isn't handled fast, this thing becomes ridicolous.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 10:38am

No offense but this poll makes no sense

Think i made most topics about reseting MoS and the answers we got was...WE ARE LOOKING INTO IT.

so now you found out that MoS IS BUGD and your asking for a crazy amount of % to reset it????????????????????????

Whitout even giving most players any information why it should be reseted?????????

above that in a forum where you can make a new account all the time and vote NO/YES?????????????????

above that where you can just reset your IP and vote again while being offline????????????????????????

Whos gonna take this poll seriously anyway, just reset MOS since its bugd and everyone knows it.

If your not gonna reset it because some trolls vote NO over and over just because they have nothing better to do with thier time

noone will take seriously anymore the GMs in allods...like it was with Gpotato.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 10:40am

"To achieve a reset, a +75% minimum yes vote is required"

Why not 80% or 69% or 95%? Isnt it everywhere 50% + 1 vote? Pretty strange for me.
If u ask me, you should make decision using common sense, not wierd poll, because now MOS is BUGGED. Why you even ask ppl, need to fix bug or not??? ?( :sleeping:
Or Why not 99 % ? X:

This poll is just a BIG troll !

Spoiler Spoiler

It's like ask people " do you like the usebug??? "

Hmmm yes 238 people likes the usebug !

Reset the MoS that's all.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 10:52am

Ya a poll to actually fix something? I thought fixing bugs was what the Allods team was supposed to do? Well apparently not.

Phalanxx

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 11:02am

75%? are you joking?

if i would be one of those currently holding a Champions title, i would make 1 zillion accounts and vote no, because i know i will never ever reach this title again.

will you check the ip adresses of the voters for multible accounts? will you exclude the voters just recently made an account?

this is the most rediculous poll ever, and as above mentioned, making a poll weather a bug should be fixed or not makes you the most rediculous staff ever.

this thread and this poll must be closed and deleted.

i do want MoS to be reset, but i voted NO, because i want this to fail and i want to make a lot of People very angry when it Fails, i want them to curse you and hate you and spam hate threads on this Forum.

right now i am thinking about making a lot of accounts for this Forum and vote NO.

all i just wrote is some sort of troll, maybe. as for now just use your own cummon sence if you have one, and stop this insanity. the damage you currently do with this poll, to the comunity and to all staff here can not be repaired again, no matter how hard you try.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 11:05am

Next survey you want to correct bug of the closure of AOD when it's free loot?...
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 11:19am

Mapz

Trainee

So, as i said to Your Moderator on guild portal yesterday, I voted without being logged in. Then i logged in, and i voted again. Today i woke up and said "Hey, let's try to vote passing by a proxy" and i did vote again. Need more votes to notice how ridicolous this poll is if u dont make the vote account-related?

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 11:23am

Next survey you want to correct bug of the closure of AOD when it's free loot?...

i really look forward to finally get this fixed...

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 11:35am

yea yesterday i voted yes while i was not logged in, and just to check, i tried voting again when i was logged in and it went thru. i was gonna bring it up, but thought maybe it would be a bad idea because other people would do the same.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 11:39am

does allods really have 750+ players ?

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 12:27pm

say yes !
Orions maximus decimus meridius
Grand Théurgiste

PEGI 18 !

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 12:54pm

If they do a poll at all, they need to reset it and disiable anonymous votes. As of now one can vote an infinite amount of times. If this isn't handled fast, this thing becomes ridicolous.
Thanks for report. We have fixed it.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 12:57pm

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 1:12pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

You fixed WHAT? all votes from anonymous ppl still remain.
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 1:19pm

And create new account just to vote multiple times will be fixed?

Why not use the letter survey in game? send letter all main lvl60 ;)
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Klarisse - Insømnia" (Oct 14th 2014, 1:37pm)

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 1:35pm

No offense but this poll makes no sense

Whos gonna take this poll seriously anyway, just reset MOS since its bugd and everyone knows it.

So true...

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 1:40pm

Unregistered users are not able to vote anymore. We are working to find the way to remove unregistered votes from the poll results.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 1:44pm

And create new account just to vote multiple times will be fixed?

Why not use the letter survey in game? send letter all main lvl60 ;)

True, there is a system ingame (or it appears so, even if it was afaik never used in that way) to hold votes. By limiting the votes to one per account and only lv 55+ characters can vote we could have a real result. Anyway, the poll needs to be reset since the biggest issue was fixed. I don't want to know how many people already casted more than one vote.

My wished for the next vote:

• Clearly list the affected servers
  • Limit voting to once per person (as per the suggestion above, account had to exist prior to vote announcement etc...)
  • Clearly indicate why we should vote ("something in the merge was not right and some people got a 'headstart')
  • clearly list the effects an option has (To allow somewhat educated votes)

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 2:32pm

Mapz

Trainee

Unregistered users are not able to vote anymore. We are working to find the way to remove unregistered votes from the poll results.

Make a new poll, no?

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 2:57pm

Make a new poll, no?
It depends on the possibility of removing anonymous votes from the results. We are working on it right now.

Rate this thread