You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 5:48pm

Which side is more active?

Hey

I just started playing in the P2P server.
I am currently on league side and its really quiet there.

I was wondering if it's the same on both sides? How is Empire looking?

Thanks

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 6:45pm

population on payserver is very low in comparison to free server in general, on both sides, as far as i know
i have looked into payserver the last time when it was free, maybe something has changed meanwhile...

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 7:25pm

Join empire and look around for Utopie members or whisper Shaffou, Downfall, Sigmar or Bowtiful
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 7:52pm

IAmGroot

Professional

population on payserver is very low in comparison to free server in general, on both sides, as far as i know
i have looked into payserver the last time when it was free, maybe something has changed meanwhile...
People that don't play on the p2p server really should not comment on the population and gameplay of the p2p server.
Why?
Because you have no idea what they do over there.
The people that are in the f2p server and talk about the p2p server only know anything about that server from what they read on the forum.
All of what you read is then combined into a speculation of what you THINK is going on over there.
Do not assume.
Let the players that do play over there explain the situation to the new people looking to join it.
There are a reasonable amount of p2p players that are very active on the forum and will handle questions regarding their server.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 8:07pm

People that don't play on the p2p server really should not comment on the population and gameplay of the p2p server.
Why?
The people that are in the f2p server and talk about the p2p server only know anything about that server from what they read on the forum.
All of what you read is then combined into a speculation of what you THINK is going on over there.
Do not assume.
Let the players that do play over there explain the situation to the new people looking to join it.
There are a reasonable amount of p2p players that are very active on the forum and will handle questions regarding their server.

Thank you, I forgot to mention this. :P
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 8:26pm

If you play on eu time, empire is more active. If you play on us time, both side are the same, empty/dead.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 8:35pm

Why?
Do not assume.

thats why i wrote this part, marked in red...

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 8:44pm

IAmGroot

Professional

You "looked into" the p2p server.
This does not mean you are/were an ACTIVE MEMBER of the p2p server.
Again, please leave it to the actual players to determine the status of their server.

Reason for edit: Typo. I said "look" instead of "looked"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "IAmGroot" (Oct 14th 2014, 10:14pm)

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 11:36pm

I was pretty active for the first 2 week of my sub. Made 2 toons, one on each side. My empire toon was in utopie(suppose to be the most active empire guild) for a short time and in my usual playing time (after 7pm pst), I saw 2 other guild members on at max. From looking at utopie guild list, in pass 3 days about 50 different guild members had logged on.

Lig side, I'm not completely sure cause I haven't been on that side for awhile but I'm pretty sure it will be same.

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 1:34am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

You "looked into" the p2p server.
This does not mean you are/were an ACTIVE MEMBER of the p2p server.
Again, please leave it to the actual players to determine the status of their server.

Reason for edit: Typo. I said "look" instead of "looked"
Agree with Hcl...

I was pretty active for the first 2 week of my sub. Made 2 toons, one on each side. My empire toon was in utopie(suppose to be the most active empire guild) for a short time and in my usual playing time (after 7pm pst), I saw 2 other guild members on at max. From looking at utopie guild list, in pass 3 days about 50 different guild members had logged on.

Lig side, I'm not completely sure cause I haven't been on that side for awhile but I'm pretty sure it will be same.
As it is on the imp side it is the same on the lig side. Yes it does have less of a population but it really depends on what time you log in as to how many people are on at the time. There are around 25 people in avarice, in which I have seen at the most 5 people logged in.

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 5:58am

Viuhti

Trainee

If you got the guts, go to League, yes we successfully recovered empire to the point we have 20sh players online everynight (I live in Finland so its of my point of view) but the game really looses its point IF everyone is playing on 1 faction :)

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 12:31pm

I encourage people to join league side as well. Everyone knows how this will end otherwise. Don't give up.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 8:53pm

TheRampage

Trainee

As active member of p2p,i can tell u few things,empire have some active players,in guild utopie,but keep on mind there is only 1 guild,if u are not ready to play alone in anytime than better play on leauge side.Why i telling u this,simple cuz mybe u will come to that point when u want to leave that guild,like me...now i am guildless and playing only with few friends :) be ready for that

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 9:04pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

As active member of p2p,i can tell u few things,empire have some active players,in guild utopie,but keep on mind there is only 1 guild,if u are not ready to play alone in anytime than better play on leauge side.Why i telling u this,simple cuz mybe u will come to that point when u want to leave that guild,like me...now i am guildless and playing only with few friends :) be ready for that
Technically I do keep Ascendancy alive, I just don't have the power to hand out regalia but I can invite...*Curses at Bloodraven.