You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 12:52pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Friday, October 17th 2014, 2:01am

nice item O.o best thing they could bring O.o lvling is (at least for me) extrem boring^^ so its like a starter set (hope incarnations can use it)

and btw @ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER pls dont say things like this my tummy hurts from laughing too much ;D cause pretty much every endgame player would consider you a "zero" too ^^

Friday, October 17th 2014, 11:41am

nice item O.o best thing they could bring O.o lvling is (at least for me) extrem boring^^ so its like a starter set (hope incarnations can use it)

and btw @ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER pls dont say things like this my tummy hurts from laughing too much ;D cause pretty much every endgame player would consider you a "zero" too ^^

i dont know what you mean with "endgame player", but you dont agree with me that a new player in allods who has a maxlevel char will lack knowledge of the class?
for veterans its only a shortcut for sure, but thats not the subject of what i was writing about

Friday, October 17th 2014, 3:48pm

Kissaki

Trainee

I play on League side and there's plenty of people here who levelled the hard way and still lack knowledge of their class.

I just don't think this item is so bad :D

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 12:47am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

i dont know what you mean with "endgame player", but you dont agree with me that a new player in allods who has a maxlevel char will lack knowledge of the class?
for veterans its only a shortcut for sure, but thats not the subject of what i was writing about
Obvious blatant money grab that is counter to what "real" MMO's stand for but in this case, I think Allods can use all the help with population it can get at this point.

*Delete this message if you want, I'm just speaking the truth(Edit: My opinion).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Intoshadows" (Oct 18th 2014, 1:42am)

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 11:07am

Edited with 6.0.0.25 hotfix

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 1:37pm

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 2:26am

Really?? Again making new items and now 65 lvl and 66?? Wtf?? Whers logic??

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 9:34am

@Arszyn1 well simple 2 reasons^^

1. The Top Players are already finished with the equip so they need a new goal (i mean yeah with 5.0.2 comes the new weapons but they are shit they nearly give no statpoints -.-)
2. imagine how a new player would see allods if he would take 1 yeah just to catch up equip^^ (and again ok not many ppl start with allods anymore but still i think they want to give them a chance at least^^)

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 11:58am

Allods should make updates for all players not only "top" i dont even have full legend... Before i get full fable 6.0 update will come... So lets say there will be patch 7.0 and 70lvl cap with 70/71 items and after that 8.0 with 80 lvl 80/81 item... New items year after year...

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 12:31pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Allods should make updates for all players not only "top" i dont even have full legend... Before i get full fable 6.0 update will come... So lets say there will be patch 7.0 and 70lvl cap with 70/71 items and after that 8.0 with 80 lvl 80/81 item... New items year after year...

...you do realize this is how most MMOs work these days, right? It's the easiest means by which to extend content without actually doing anything.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 1:33pm

Dont teach me how MMO works cuz i know how they work. But cmon u do fable item long time and in new patch fuk**** green is better than fable -.- They should focus on balance game , nerf more classes. Add something more for guild fights. Diffrent pvp arenas and much more things. Dominion is fuk**** boring. And 4 pvp modes is shit.

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 6:08pm

dominion is the only thing keeping me in this game cus i like it o.o but well like everyone wants^^

but you realise just cuz you are slow the game cant wait for you right? the most active players (which are probably the ones spending the most $ here^^) are nearly all finished with equip^^ and when they stop cuz they are bored and the game will really die^^

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 11:09pm

Im f2p so im slow :D i didnt buy epic gear like many ppl :)

Friday, October 24th 2014, 12:44am

huum i think you are confusing some things here...
Epic gear players buy/bought/crafted are just to help you grind gear that you can upgrade.
Doesnt help you progress faster,just helps you getting a better gearscore until you upgrade to epics.
There are many cash shop items that help you progress faster nevertheless.

Friday, October 24th 2014, 3:01am

huum i think you are confusing some things here...
Epic gear players buy/bought/crafted are just to help you grind gear that you can upgrade.
Doesnt help you progress faster,just helps you getting a better gearscore until you upgrade to epics.
There are many cash shop items that help you progress faster nevertheless.
I dont mean epic items from craft -.- i mean epic items from astral. Many ppl just buy XXX mirror copy from cash shop and make epic items in 10 min -.-

Friday, October 24th 2014, 4:32am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

(U.S.A.players're all long gone)
Check your facts before opening your mouth. I know plenty of US players still playing the game.

Friday, October 24th 2014, 10:32pm

thats why its maybe a good idea to do not gear beyond a certain point, you will save lots of time and gold this way

Sunday, October 26th 2014, 3:55am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

So what is the difference of a new person putting the item to good use and a endgame player that has no knowledge of a class doing a class change. To me there isnt any difference.

Monday, October 27th 2014, 2:55pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "GuessItsAmber" (Oct 28th 2014, 8:19pm)