You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 5:27pm

give us a longer blocklist or at least an option to filter foreign languages...

its not funny to "filter" the wordchat yourself from

froeign languages
spam
flamers
and only read the useful things...

but at least give us a longer blocklist so we can block all the players which only write useless things...
current blocklist is too short!
its not funny to read all the *** in worldchat and beeing unable to block those just because there is a limit (!) in the ignorefunction

i would LOVE to turn off worldchat in general but since there are sometimes useful things like calls for plunder or ppl selling / buying things it would be a disadvantage to do so...

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 5:38pm

+1
Ancien joueur d'Allods Online de passage de temps a autres =P

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 5:43pm

I still remember when world chat was only allowed in english on ISA server.

On ZAK could be any Language.

Avo.

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 5:49pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Or would be an idea that we would have separate language channels .And yes,the ignore list its too small for adding all those spammers that uses zone chat like would be the whispers/pty chat. + Make an option that in order to be add into someone friend list .you should have the option accept or reject (as i told sometime ago ).

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 5:53pm

Or would be an idea that we would have separate language channels .And yes,the ignore list its too small for adding all those spammers that uses zone chat like would be the whispers/pty chat. + Make an option that in order to be add into someone friend list .you should have the option accept or reject (as i told sometime ago ).

channels would have to be moderated, thats too much effort i guess
and +1 about the thing with friendlist... ppl also know your onlinestatus then, even if you dont like, thats silly

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 5:53pm

Oshi

Trainee

This is a good idea.
Windy best ideas.
:) :) :)

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 8:04pm

remove world chat from your general tab or guild tab or wahtever, and give it its own tab. click it when you feel like it

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 9:45pm

remove world chat from your general tab or guild tab or wahtever, and give it its own tab. click it when you feel like it

you still have to sort the useful from the useless messages then...

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 10:40pm

most world chat is useless and doesnt pertain to everyone, do you want to ignore the entire server ?

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 11:03pm

most world chat is useless and doesnt pertain to everyone, do you want to ignore the entire server ?

most of worldchat WAS something like

"lfg xy"
"WTS xy"
"WTB xy"

now most of worldchat is flame, spam and foreign language or a mix of these

i want to block the majority of those who spam worldchat, yes, as i have done as always
the problem is that my ignorelist is full (which is bad since i have never seen a limited ignorelist)

Friday, October 17th 2014, 10:43am

Nandita

Intermediate

the problem is that my ignorelist is full (which is bad since i have never seen a limited ignorelist)

New CS Item incoming. ^^

Friday, October 17th 2014, 11:09am

New CS Item incoming. ^^

like questbook enlargement :P

Monday, October 20th 2014, 3:00am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Wow, people actually have their ignore list full?

Monday, October 20th 2014, 6:13am

Grimpf

Trainee

Hmm, but you know, there are ppl using world chat for spaming AND for searching/selling?

So someone writes in his/her language in WC for comunicate with others of his/her nationality and if they search for a group or they want to sell/buy things they use english.

For me it is no necesary to ignore ppl which writing in language i canot read, thats manually autoignore (cauz i cannot understand it ^^)

Servus

Grimpf

Monday, October 20th 2014, 1:41pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

For me it is no necesary to ignore ppl which writing in language i canot read, thats manually autoignore (cauz i cannot understand it ^^)

Glad I am not the only one. I guess I am just use to seeing different languages pop up from time to time.