You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 3:08pm

Getting an astral ship

So I just hit level 35, had the gold, and found out that you now need to be 52 to build a ship. :pinch:

Simply put, there is no way to get a ship now at 35, mostly the reason we as a group of friends, started playing this game. ;(
I can take a hit, I'll just have to see how they handle this. :love:

On the other hand, there is an item called Imperial State License which gives you a ship, instantly. Supposedly, this is for 'veterans'. :?:

What are the requirements for this item? I did have a few chars on the old gPotato who where over 10 but not yet lvl 20.

Or, is there another way to do astral stuff around 35,40 (or acquire a ship for that matter. Suppose gold isn't that much of a problem?). Not just for the loot, but also for the fun aspect of exploring the Astral.

Small edit: does this increase in required level also mean the weakest monsters in astral (would that be layer 1?) are lvl 52 as well? I had another topic about astral but the answer was level ~41 or so)
8o There could be a signature here. Instead, there is this. 8o

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Labashi" (Oct 17th 2014, 3:38pm)

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 7:35am

There is absolutely nothing you can do with a ship at your level and there for it is useless and a waste of time to go to the astral.
You can't do astral runs.
You can't kill much as you need a good shop/equipment. At your level it is impossible to get and make a good ship, as you need things from astral which you can not get at that level.
It takes a long time to build a ship.
You will die instantly if a mob spawns on the ship as they are level 60.
Your ship will be damaged untill repaired.
To repair it you need to kill hard things in there which a generic ship is not equipped for.

So I have two questions for you as im in no mood to keep going on the paragraph above.
-Why do you want to go to the astral on your ship so bad?
-have you used the search tool as there are at least 3 threads about it and in one I've explained much about the ships.

As I recal it took like a month before to build a ship from beginning to the end if not longer. To cut the time short, you need to have full rep and all quests done in select areas. Time cut short is by a week each from each area. You will not get an insta uber ship.
It will take time, long time.
It will take higher levels.
It will take all quests and rep done in few areas.
The cash shop item may work to speed the process.
This ship will not whit stand anything in astral as generic.
The ship will not be upgraded due to the lack of the bound curency you get from astral.

Anywho, going to bed, use te search tool for more answers, and go level up to put the ship in use. :thumbup:

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 11:13am

Well, we want to go there so bad because it sounds like fun. It's the reason we started playing this game. Google still comes up with guides saying 35, which I trusted back then. It doesnt really matter for us if the gear isnt endgame worthy, we just want to steer a ship and land on faraway isles. Do some content, etc.

I am way ahead of my friends for the time being, so I'll geuss I start farming....

I did search the forums beforehand, which told me 52, gen 10 ship parts needed.

So now I can add 'lvl 60 required to start the main attraction of this game' to this list?
Could you/someone elaborate on "lvl 60 monster spawns on ship?". Does this hold true even in the lowest, easiest/weakest zone in Astral?

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 11:32am

Alafff

Intermediate

To put it simply , you need a quest to start build your ship. You got this quest at level 52 at Irdrich , behind Rebel Refuge.

It now take 10 full days to construct your ship , with no way to reduce time , except CS objets. In thoses 10 days you can go easily from 52 to 60.

For astral , sometimes you will meet Summoner Demons or others kind of demons that can summon little demons elite blue 59-60 on your ship. Thoses guys will hit your apparel and then your hull when everyting is destroyed . if you don't have gear or low gear(green) they will hit you pretty hard. And when you die , return to killing your ship. So yeah better be 60
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 1:21pm

Sadly the astral and ship travels are an endgame feature (which is a waste). If you do reach level 60 and build a ship you will have a lot of fun. :P
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 3:20pm

Gramarye

Professional

There is absolutely nothing you can do with a ship at your level

wrong! u can do the 10-min drive to get 450g every 6 hours. This is very usfull to get gold alrdy before being lvl 60

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 4:28pm

Guys, I'm really sorry but I have one last question:

so, when I get my ship at 52 (no real probs with it btw), I/we still have to unlock the next astral layers? My real question here is: are the monsters on allods (in the first layer) still level 40-45?

What I'm thinking of is hitting 60 myself and taking my friends for a trip. I spend more time on this game so by the time they hit 40+ I'll have that ship up and running. I am our healer (Healer class) btw.

And yes we cant do much then because of level difference oh well. Think Ill reinc by the time

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Labashi" (Oct 18th 2014, 5:10pm)

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 5:45pm

Hello,

so, when I get my ship at 52 (no real probs with it btw), I/we still have to unlock the next astral layers? My real question here is: are the monsters on allods (in the first layer) still level 40-45?

I think they have removed lvl 40/45 Allods, and there's only lvl 55 ones left in the first layer.
You'll have a quest @lvl 55 at the astral academy showing how to go to an allods, what to do there, and how to hire some mercenaries.
Unless they also removed this quest (i don't have any more lvl 55 characters to check this).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 6:50pm

I think they have removed lvl 40/45 Allods, and there's only lvl 55 ones left in the first layer.

K then

Thanks for your patience everyone. These answers have been incredibly helpful.

*locks door and starts farming*

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 7:52am

There is absolutely nothing you can do with a ship at your level

wrong! u can do the 10-min drive to get 450g every 6 hours. This is very usfull to get gold alrdy before being lvl 60

You are right, can also hope they don't get banned for "exploiting" ;)Anyways, you miss understood what I meant to say; As a level 35 being highest level on the ship if you run into anything you are completely useless. Even if the mobs are level 40 that spawn on the ship (which are not) level 35 will get killed in a hurry.

That being said, whole party dead, struggling to run away, ship dies, gets damaged, can't repair it. Useless.

Either way let's say you are right, he still can't get his ship at that level period, which makes you wrong as well :)

Anyways, who ever the poster is, let me know if you can get into the hanger and your friends as well, I'll come online and let you guys drive my ship while I afk. You can send me a PM here.

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 9:22am

Anyways, who ever the poster is, let me know if you can get into the hanger and your friends as well, I'll come online and let you guys drive my ship while I afk. You can send me a PM here.
Well, thats a very generous offer but one thing you have made clear: there would be nothing we could do. We'd just wreck your ship. It seems minimum level is 55-56 now, or even 60 if stuff spawns on deck.

I just hope my friends won't be too dismayed by this news. Meanwhile, 52 is my goal. From there on out I'll probably hit 60 and then sebd them some gold so they can buy runes.

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 4:26pm

I quit the game idc about my boat lol

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 5:46am

roflmao

wish id read this a few minites ago (just deleted my charecters) i dont know as i cant check now but u use to get contracts from 3 quests for building your ship and that would drop it to 3 days (coldburg/avilon/dragonring) as for lvl 60 no ive gone out with 2 lvl 35 charecters and done the A4 S3 and a4 s1 anomily quests with out issue i really dont recomend the s1 as it can go south in a hurry. s3 with causion shouldnt be much of a issue have some one stear as u art or fire cannons to kill 20 mobs cannons are safer as less dammage to shields (watch em drop )

there is a quest in hangar to unlock deamon hunter wares u get emmanations from doing these quests for it. allows u to purchase 6th gen equipment (greens) that can be recycled for crystals to install purple versions so u arnt so easy to kill and whenu start going astral u have basic ship for party ship. as for repairs there are quests to reduce time or simply wait it out but u just need gold to start the repair.

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 11:28am

Oshi

Trainee

wish id read this a few minites ago (just deleted my charecters) i dont know as i cant check now but u use to get contracts from 3 quests for building your ship and that would drop it to 3 days (coldburg/avilon/dragonring) as for lvl 60 no ive gone out with 2 lvl 35 charecters and done the A4 S3 and a4 s1 anomily quests with out issue i really dont recomend the s1 as it can go south in a hurry. s3 with causion shouldnt be much of a issue have some one stear as u art or fire cannons to kill 20 mobs cannons are safer as less dammage to shields (watch em drop )

there is a quest in hangar to unlock deamon hunter wares u get emmanations from doing these quests for it. allows u to purchase 6th gen equipment (greens) that can be recycled for crystals to install purple versions so u arnt so easy to kill and whenu start going astral u have basic ship for party ship. as for repairs there are quests to reduce time or simply wait it out but u just need gold to start the repair.

To get your ship you must complete a quest line that that will give you 3 items, then you will also need 1.5k gold, afther that you can start building your ship.

Once your ship is done you will need to "gear" it, for this you can either buy cash shop ship gear that dosent require crystals, or you can buy schematics from AH or that you drop from astral but you will need the specific generation crystals to instal them.

Ships are one of the coolest features in allods, if you have a party of friends, i can tell you its really nice to sail the astral ^^
:) :) :)

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 2:31am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

To get your ship you must complete a quest line that that will give you 3 items, then you will also need 1.5k gold, afther that you can start building your ship.

Once your ship is done you will need to "gear" it, for this you can either buy cash shop ship gear that dosent require crystals, or you can buy schematics from AH or that you drop from astral but you will need the specific generation crystals to instal them.

Ships are one of the coolest features in allods, if you have a party of friends, i can tell you its really nice to sail the astral ^^
You no longer get those 3 items and haven't for a while. Once you hit 52 (assuming that you are right on target with the quests) you will get a quest to go talk to the guy by the astral hanger. Pay your 1500 gold wait, 10 days (didn't bother looking to see if the daily quests to speed it up were still around) go into the hanger after the 10 days, summon your ship and name it.