You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 10:05pm

Have a question

Ah, sorry, I can't find any sort of FAQ/Q&A/place where you're supposed to ask annoying dumb newbie questions.

I bought a horse mount for my character and then decided I didn't like the class, so I made a new character. Can I/How do I send the horse to my new character? That is all. Thanks very much. ♥

Friday, October 17th 2014, 10:11pm

Friday, October 17th 2014, 10:13pm

Nope. Welcome to Allods.

I'm assuming you can't get it out of the stable in order to sell it or give it to someone else? Is there no way to share this kind of stuff between all of your characters on your account?

Friday, October 17th 2014, 10:14pm

There is no way to get it out of stable.

You cannot share stuff between characters on your account. You can share stuff between a character and his/her reincarnations, which you won't get any until later levels.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 10:16pm

There is no way to get it out of stable.

You cannot share stuff between characters on your account. You can share stuff between a character and his/her reincarnations, which you won't get any until later levels.
Okay thanks. ♥

Friday, October 17th 2014, 10:17pm

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 11:18am

You can how ever bypass the system, as long as we are only talking about a horse mount.

By doing so you simply create a new character and ask that char to be the best friend with your other char. This game allows your best friend to be able to use your mount(max r4 mount) instead of you. It does idd. cost you gold to get the "bf" option, but at low level it isn't something really expensive. Most people would gladly help out on 5 gold for such a thing. :)

Like me, I got a few old mounts I do not use, which I have/do lend to guildies. (free)
- Why waste a mount if someone els can have fun using it? Be nice and share with others people! :)

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 1:16pm

although this is unrelated its absolutely cute :love:

--------------------------------------------------------

for OP: as Blessme said, you can share mounts with best friends
you can only be bestfriends with your char which has the horse if its on another account...

so if both chars are on the same account you might ask someone (for example your mentor) for a mount he lends to you

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 11:21am

Oshi

Trainee

although this is unrelated its absolutely cute :love:

--------------------------------------------------------

for OP: as Blessme said, you can share mounts with best friends
you can only be bestfriends with your char which has the horse if its on another account...

so if both chars are on the same account you might ask someone (for example your mentor) for a mount he lends to you

You can share up to rank3 mounts with your friends
:) :) :)

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 1:36pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

You can share up to rank3 mounts with your friends
Rank 4 is the highest you can share.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "GuessItsAmber" (Oct 21st 2014, 1:42pm)