You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 8:03am

Server transfer+server populations questions

is it possible to transfer accounts from this version of allods to the russian one, and also how is the population on the free to play server on this game, i can play on the russian server but i just moved to russia and i don't speak much russian(certainly not enough to understand the descriptions of abilies/quests)

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 12:24am

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Hello user_3712186,
There is no official way to transfer an account from the RU-server to the EU/NA-server or vice versa. If you want to play on the other server you have to download the server client and to create an new account.

- Lioo
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 11:39pm

i can play on the russian server but i just moved to russia and i don't speak much russian(certainly not enough to understand the descriptions of abilies/quests)

If you really love the game, I suggest you improve your skills in Russian. International version is unlikely to have a bright future.

Monday, October 20th 2014, 10:15am

Windstorm

Trainee

Quoted from "user_3712186"

i can play on the russian server but i just moved to russia and i don't speak much russian(certainly not enough to understand the descriptions of abilies/quests)

If you really love the game, I suggest you improve your skills in Russian. International version is unlikely to have a bright future.

So..do I have to understand that our server would be closed in not so far future ? *worried face*
:huh:

Monday, October 20th 2014, 10:28am

Kurtcobain

Professional

the Server will not be closed :D
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nemesis" (Oct 20th 2014, 4:39pm)

Monday, October 20th 2014, 3:05pm

worst case would be merge with russian server i guess
we can still play then

Monday, October 20th 2014, 4:37pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

we can still play then
I'm not intending to sound negative but this actually sounds like a "best case scenario".

Worst case would be simply server shut-down...

Monday, October 20th 2014, 4:40pm

I don't think it will be closed entirely.

You shouldn't expect any step-up in quality though. My guess is the servers will be kept up at minimum costs and the overall quality of everything that is being done exclusively for international servers will decrease.

Monday, October 20th 2014, 11:26pm

we can still play then
I'm not intending to sound negative but this actually sounds like a "best case scenario".

thats what i wanted to say :P
the "worst" thing that can happen is a merge with russian server and that would not be bad at all :)

so nothing to fear here

I don't think it will be closed entirely.
You shouldn't expect any step-up in quality though. My guess is the servers will be kept up at minimum costs and the overall quality of everything that is being done exclusively for international servers will decrease.

the quality of this game is already high over the quality of average mmo games so im happy with what we have in general

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Oct 21st 2014, 12:17am)

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 11:49am

Oshi

Trainee

Im also very happy about the quality of service in allods, and the great and active and friendly community allods has :)

Also the game is just epic, and merging whit more servers would be wonderful :)
:) :) :)

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 1:24pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

the Server will not be closed :D
Yeah and NA was also told that there would never be a merge.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 12:44am

So it looks like I picked a bad game to download (currently still downloading) and play huh? Doesnt seem to have a bright future?

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 1:16am

So it looks like I picked a bad game to download (currently still downloading) and play huh? Doesnt seem to have a bright future?

try it out

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 1:39am

Hello,

The game is expecting next patch (Forgotten Legends) in november, and there's already another extension (Broken Chains) that has been announced (here or there)for our International server, and has just launched on RU servers.

This game has a future ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 8:03am

you guys all Forget that we have to merge first with the brazilian Server in about a month or so before we finally get merged into a russian Server.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 10:33am

you guys all Forget that we have to merge first with the brazilian Server in about a month or so before we finally get merged into a russian Server.
If this is true, these are wonderfull news for the Allods community!

Finally we are getting 1 world server! Maybe it's time to re-think about scheduled events like dominion, MI, etc because of so many timezones.

Game is Alive and Kicking!

Avo.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 10:59am

Oshi

Trainee

we are lucky!

Allods did a lot so far, by developing tecnologys to make people from all arround the world to play on 1 huge server filled whit thousands of people!!!

Before there where 2 EU servers, 2 NA servers, 1 server for Italy, France, Germany, Poland, Turkey, Arabic, ( hope im not missing any, just want to show the broad international reach of allods online)

All this servers and players are packet in 1 single server atm, making allods a place filled whit people that can exchange their culture with each other, making it one of the most fulfilling and exciting games ever.

Only thing i can point out as being bad, is team members selling developed addons for profit, they kinda ruin the free to play and exchange idea created by the forefathers of allods. since allods is most enjoyable while playing whit addons i dont believe that creating addons whit the intention of making money is something very honorable, in fact i think its kinda of a scumbag behavior.

All addons should be at players disposal for free, this is what makes a community strong, and not having people profiteering whit them. :whistling:
:) :) :)

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 11:03am

Only thing i can point out as being bad, is team members selling developed addons for profit, they kinda ruin the free to play and exchange idea created by the forefathers of allods. since allods is most enjoyable while playing whit addons i dont believe that creating addons whit the intention of making money is something very honorable, in fact i think its kinda of a scumbag behavior.
I think one good option would be if we could buy addons with ingame gold! or use exchange NPC to buy addons! that would be a great idea and keep the game experience completly f2p!

Avo

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 11:26am

Kurtcobain

Professional

I close this thread now cause the question is answerd!
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Rate this thread