You are not logged in.

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 7:15pm

Abouyt the pvp classes

What is the best pvp class at the empire people ?
and if some one says "every class have his strong thing and not strong thing" if he want to say that pls shut up and every game have The Great Class of pvp
<Please, avoid capital letters in your messages>

Quoted

Do not post in all capital letters, "leetspeek", use excessive punctuation, alternating lower case and capital letters, etc. Please refrain from these and other similar attention-seeking tactics to draw attention to your post.
http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

Edited by Gladia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 18th 2014, 7:37pm)

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 1:17am

Someone may disagree, but:
Bard always was strong class in PvP (not bad CC, good utilty: anti-CC with "Ballade" and anti-heal with "Requiem"/"PoetryOfDeath", VERY good dmg and good survivability, especially now, with Bloodlust stat). Unfortunately (but fortunately for other classes) there will be serious nerf in 5.0.2.

Mage is also good choice. Lack of heals (of course except Bloodlust) is compensated by other tricks, like "Stone Barriers" and "Reflections". "Dispel" to remove buff, and "Icy Grave" (could anyone think about PvP without rank 3?)... Mag can be very annoying class. But most important is burst. And I'm not talking about "Elemental Surge"- it's well known.
Some skills hit with delays. So... doublecomet->fireshock->meteor->grasp and you can eat 75% or more HP bar in few seconds, without chance to heal.

Psi was one of the best choice for 1vs1 PvP. Was, because patches changed him into something he's right now.
For me Healer (Caster) is much better: plate armour+ shield, heals, good dmg and CC. Maybe i should write: chain-CC, as every 1min you can kill opponent keeping him stunned. Sometimes even Willpower doesn't help as you have "Holy Shield" aka bubble. What can do class with only damaging abilities (example: war) when... they can't use damaging abilities for 10s? "Adrenalin Buzz"? Or just runnig around? What after 10s? Yes, another CC- no comment.
I think everyone know what can do FH in PvP... Only thing Healer doesn't have is long-time CC. Look here. I can see something that looks just like long-time CC and immunity for stun while using AoE heal... I hope Allods Team won't make another OP class.

Warden is very good right now, maybe even OP. "Lethargy potion"-20/40/60s stun and "Aqua Morte" for heal reduction. Good dmg and strong heals at the same time- nerf is comming.

There are other (only a bit weaker) good classes, in example Paladin. Tons of survivability, group heal, "Vindication" but I fell Palladin is like tank... with 40mm main gun in comparision to mage's 120mm (but it's only my feeling I can't say why).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SpHonKxxVngjAnikLsor" (Oct 19th 2014, 10:26am)

Monday, October 20th 2014, 1:10am

a psi in proper pvp spec will either kill every equal enemy or at least make the fight "endless" (vs fullhealer)
i have had numerous situations fighting AS psi and fightung AGAINST psi, both were very interesting for me

the worst thing when vs psi i think is that you want to kill him but cant since one time psi will throw you back, other time he will shield, then disappear (doppelgänger), you suddenly get lots of dmg but cannot counterattack, then you get hypnoed and one this is over psi will have all his dirty tricks ready again and the whole play will start again
oh and not to forget the weak looking mental cleansing heal from the psi will nullify ALL the dmg you did to him over time, it will be slow but even more painful watching, as long as its only 1 vs 1 the psi has all the time in the world

however as soon as its a brawl and the psi gets focussed its over quick
(fullhealer paladin etc can stand even multiple enemies for some time normally )

scout is maybe also worth looking at, but far from the greatness of psi
engineer is at the moment the class i would NOT recommend for pvp at all, but with patch 5.2 which will be soon engineer will finally be fixed ^_^

ofc you can spec ALL classes to pvp but i totally agree that some classes ar much more handy for pvp than others

btw the most comfortable pvp skill i have experienced is mages "portal" skill which teleports the mage to a selected player from own team since it keeps away the running and riding <3

Monday, October 20th 2014, 11:53am

engineer is at the moment the class i would NOT recommend for pvp at all, but with patch 5.2 which will be soon engineer will finally be fixed ^_^

outside of survivability problems, engineer is pretty fun.

Monday, October 20th 2014, 12:15pm

Gramarye

Professional

I eould say its a bit Like "rock-paper-scissors" - Heal is spock...

Rate this thread