You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 9:43am

lnxdrtsh

Beginner

• "lnxdrtsh" started this thread

US Time - English Speaking Newb LFG :D

Hey all!

I'm around to give this a shot. I have a few friends and a few people who follow my meager little stream on twitch and I used to play f2p a forever ago. I'm back to give p2p a shot. I got m'self 60 whole days of game time to really get into this. This does mean I am virtually starting from scratch in terms of character/class/etc... and will be willing to bend my choices for the best option.

With that said, as a US player, what is the best faction and guild to join up with if I am interested in participating in PvE oriented content? Take into consideration that I have a few other people (1-10) who will hop along if I show them around via stream and have a good time.

I play many other games, and Allods always held a special place in my heart. If you got a guild that is active during US times, can run some (all preferred) PvE content and want to help someone who is excited but needs a refresher, then I'm a great guildie!

^ This should update daily ^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lnxdrtsh" (Oct 19th 2014, 4:25pm) with the following reason: meant "back to p2p", not f2p.

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 10:59am

Um, are you looking for a f2p or p2p guild? You posted this thread in the p2p forum section but mentioned f2p in your text.

Anyways, if you apply for p2p it really depends on what you want to do in endgame. I don't know too much about league side, but I do know that they have some Us players, so that might fit. Would be nice if a league player could say something about that.

On imp side our guild Utopie is currently preparing to beat the sh*t out of Teps Pyramid and gearing up really well. Our raid times are optimized for EU but you should find people online at all times since we have a lot of active members. The most players are online from 18:00 GMT to 24:00 GMT, you would have to convert this and see if it fits to your timezone.
If you want to play with us shoot Bowtiful, Shaffou, Molinqx, Xarnaks or Sigmar a message ingame.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 4:25pm

lnxdrtsh

Beginner

My apologies. Twas 3am or so when I posted. I totally meant p2p. I did mention I have a sub however. :) Thanks for the info. Utopie seems to be the most talked about guild here, which I'm sure isn't saying much considering the population. If I were to be joining up at Utopie, what would be a useful class? I enjoy most play styles and have tanked/healed in games in the past. I currently have a Shaman that I'm enjoying, but the levels are negligible and I can easily start another class.

I'm really looking for PvE end-game, as was said in my first post. But I'm also looking for a group of people to hang with, and since I enjoy most play styles, I can easily morph my set up so I can play.

Looking at your online times, your peak hours hit right during my work schedule. I will be around all weekends and on mon/tue I will be around during peak hours.

Anyways, thanks again for the info. I'll let league give their side of things while I'm leveling up and I'll message someone. :D

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 5:19pm

Okay, don't worry. :P Play the class you have most fun with, you can change classes very easily on p2p. Tell me you character name so I can add you. On the weekends we are most active and also raid so that wont be a problem. Hope to see you ingame, either as friend on empire or as enemy on league. :D
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Monday, October 20th 2014, 3:37am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Depending on what time you play, it can be totally dead. The server or I should say the Imp side is active about 10am to 3pm CST (give or take an hour in each direction). Once in a great while you will see someone else afk in YT at night time.

Oops almost forgot...This game isn't for party questing unless you don't mind grinding your bum off ;(

Monday, October 20th 2014, 11:12am

We are starting to dome some stuff also in the League side, some ppl has come back, and we are starting with some astrals, helping newbies to get gear and boosting lvl, in evening we got enough people to dont get bored as hell

Monday, October 20th 2014, 7:22pm

Well as Cheui said, imp side is a bit more active, but take in consideration that league is underpopulated and imp side has nothing to fight against, so if you do the final choice of coming league with let say 5people, it might bring enough people to do enough end game content (im not promoting anything, just telling whats really gonig on in league side). and we are working to find and make people interested into this game, we are not letting them alone

Btw, my name in game is Shnikelfritz :)

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 4:09am

lnxdrtsh

Beginner

Thanks everyone for the replies. I've been leveling up a Shaman slowly and solo-mode. The in-game-name is Linger. I'm mostly concerned with the time differences, because it seems like most of the active players are not in my time zone. My real active game time Mon-Fri is always going to be after 3:30pm CST and usually after 5:30pm CST. Weekends will be better, when I am in around all day, but i'm really worried about missing out on the times when people are active, talking and playing.

Stupid work, ruining my game time... :P

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 6:05am

lnxdrtsh

Beginner

I'm also starting a League character named Odyssey if anyone over there wants me to hang out. :D

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 11:32am

Add me to friend list Odyssey, im Heitfield, ill help in everything i can

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 12:03pm

Oshi

Trainee

Many US players are playing allods in both factions, i believe will be very easy for you to find some friends to play whit.
:)
:) :) :)

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 1:20pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Many US players are playing allods in both factions, i believe will be very easy for you to find some friends to play whit.
:)
It's not that easy on the Pay server especially when you are from the US and will be playing his hours.

Not that hard to figure out who I am ingame :D

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 10:52pm

WHY R U EVEN PLAYING THIS GAME :)

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 3:37am

lnxdrtsh

Beginner

WHY R U EVEN PLAYING THIS GAME :)
Is there a reason I shouldn't? Like, a definitive reason that says I should not play this game whatsoever?

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 7:49am

no, i came back to give it a shot a week ago, im now lvl 60 and enjoying the game much more than before for some reason.. even with way less people on the server, take it like a fresh start :)

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 12:56pm

I came back too, like 5 or 6 days ago, i was a bit dissapointed with the unpopulation, but im enjoying the game anyway, promoting the game in MMO spanish comunitys (p2p server), and helping all newbies i see, this game really worth a shot

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 2:56pm

Then just come back, be active, and soon we´ll be all fine, but if you scare new players instead of help....better just dont post anything and go feed in wich hollow V lvl 11 runes mounted in tanks

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 4:49pm

lnxdrtsh

Beginner

I didn't get a chance to see any of HERO's posts. Anyways, I get off at noon CST today at work so I'll be on during what seems like peak hours leveling up my League player. :D I won't need to post in this thread any more, so we can close it or whatever if someone wants to do it. I was just interested in seeing if there were players on at all, and if so, their timezones and language barriers I might face. Thanks for the responses, didn't mean for this to get carried away at all and saddened that someone had to come in and delete people's posts, but I look forward to seeing people in-game!

Rate this thread