You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 11:23pm

Need help getting started with Astral Ship gear please

Evening everyone, im a returning player and as well all know a patch has upgrade/changed all the astral ship gear and it has become the basic now. My once decent ship has been rendered nubby again. My question is what is the best way/path to go about re-equipping my ship with gear?

My guild is understandably dead, and most of my previous friends are no longer playing so getting outside help is not likely to be an option. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
-Night

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 11:36pm

Are you serious? We just got done discussing the same topic, please utilize the search option on forum.
Or just scrol down.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 1:16am

Your heartfelt response was not only extremely helpful, it also served as a stark reminder why me and majority of my friends quit this game. Many thanks for such a profound sense of deja vu .

In light of your expansive response, a search of 'astral ship gear' and merely 'scrolling down' to all the posts on this page yielded little results. Id dig further however like most normal people, im currently at work and cannot as of yet spend 20-30 mins digging through the forums.

If anyone would be kind enough to post a link, id be greatly obliged, otherwise ill find it myself when i get home in a few hours. Cheers

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 1:20am

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 1:27am

Hello,

The way you equip boat has not changed since you left game. You can still found pieces of ship equipment on Astral Allods, fighting with last boss :).
There's still the daemons hunter NPC, in the astral hangar, that sells some parts of gear in exchange of an astral currency (can't remind the exact name).
The best way is doing astral, and keep an eye on merchant all across your capital or astral academy.

Welcome back to Allods Online !

EDI : Oh and Vashbog was a nice guys sometimes in the past, he already wrote a guide for this ;)
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=3215
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language