You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:13pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Leveling in new patch

I'm glad that you those marks to help make our leveling faster, but its still a problem that I finish all the quests in the zone and still 4-5 bars away from the next level, and usually I can't go the next zone because the quests are locked there so I have to grind..

In f2p server there is an answer to that with the codex, really helps our leveling faster, but on p2p we got nothing..

Maybe create a schedule for lucky moments with double exp on weekends so people that work and don't have much time to play can still level decently and get to enjoy the late game.. Or just add codex to vendors in p2p so we can buy them with gold.

Thanks.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:21pm

rsc86

Beginner

are you being serious? we have nothing? no.. ofcourse not, just a flat 30% increase in xp gains.

try not being a coward, run with your pvp enabled for more xp ;)