You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 8:23am

maze level

Want to ask players or gm was other way make maze level up like from easy to normal or wery hard to nightmare if nobody go and left the souls ?
Like i understand mazes level changes only from souls i right or no ?
thks for answers and soory for poor english

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 9:49am

Oshi

Trainee

would like some1 to clarify this too, since at some points mazes upgrade whiteout no1 visiting them!
:) :) :)

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 11:07am

got this mail 6 months ago , all this time puting goblins make fable strenght make horn but maze level not changing because think not have any f.... soul...

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 11:14am

Gramarye

Professional

Myaze got from Medium to hard with just 1wipe (11 souls) but i didnt upgraded it to fable yet...

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 2:03am

i read somewhere when you maze dont get plundered for a long time then its upgrading^^ got to nighmare lvl with this... but then at some point its just downgradet itself to very hard :/ btw i was never plundered or anything so its confusing^^

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 2:32am

That would explain why mine has gone up in level. For the last couple weeks all I have gotten is a couple of 2 man groups that quit after 1 death. I am guessing they are reincs scouting mazes who either don't get mine on their main or see enough to know they have no chance.

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 12:41pm

Duelya

Trainee

THAT also xplains why my maze is high/nightmare, fecking no visitors in 6 months durr, luckily they re gonna chance the system so u cant choose by playername the maze again ;)

i also started farmin goblins, so i want you all to meet them, theyre excited and waiting in that dusty (hard/nightmare in my a**) cave for you adventurers :P

Im no longer Duelia, im MiRage, and if u happen to stumble on my maze in the list, GO GO! it cant be hard xP