You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 12:15am

another try

hello community well decide i should give another try to allods, but first the questions.

1º is allods more pay to win that others f2p mmorpgs?
2º can i buy by farming gold AH items?
3º can i farm gold?

i think this are the main questions

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 12:49am

1 - allods is pay to boost, you buy "time" by having things earlier than others (everyone can buy everything for free theoretically, its only a question of time)
2 - yes you can exchange gold for BC and buy EVERYTHING this way :) (exchange NPC is next to auction NPC)
3 - you can farm gold in various ways and you will most likely find at least one that is fun for you

i play completely free myself and after ~ 2 years i have almost every item which is useful 8o

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 7:30am

allods is more and more pay to win

if you want buy 1BC you will have to pay 97 gold and ugrading system for gear is very expensive

anymore, pvp arena's are very unbalanced

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 9:35am

Without spending real money you will find that many other players will have significant advantage compared to you. Catching up with their cash items only with ingame gold is possible to a certain degree but takes a long time (depending on how active you are, can be years).
The boutique sells items that will improve your damage, defense, loot, movement speed, exp and appearance. The currency for these shop items can be bought for ingame gold that you receive from (daily) quests, killing mobs, crafting / selling items at the auction house, skirmishes (pvp) and other activities. You can also get this currency from winning at events.
Your strength and survivability in pvp is mainly defined by your gear that can be upgraded with ingame gold and upgraders. When you first join pvp you will be confronted with opponents that have best gear and best cash items, so that is the point where you might need to develop a certain endurance and not get frustrated. Also if you do not gear up fast, your own team is likely to be angry at you for joining pvp at all.

Allods is a great game and I suggest you try it and join a guild so you can quickly find other players who can help you and answer your questions. Try to level up fast as farming gold begins at max lvl (currently level 60).

Rate this thread