You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 6:00pm

Different builds

Hello summoners and welcome to my thread.
Because I saw that a lot of new players (including my self) are looking for an endgame build my idea was to ask every summoner in the game to leave a LINK or a screenshot of their builds. Iclude the name of the build, where,when and why should someone use it. I am sure guys that this will help player who don't know much abou the game or are bored to search a build in the forums... Well, I apriciate the help of everyone and of curse thank you all. ^^ ^^ :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mr.Red" (Oct 24th 2014, 4:22pm)

Saturday, October 25th 2014, 6:13pm

I'm here because I'm new to this game and was looking for information. Therefore BUMP to this thread so that I can see what others aim for in the endgame - Particularly I'd love to see what others are actually running in their "day to day" PvP or PvE.

In the meantime I will bumble and stumble along and read whatever I can to make informed choices as I level and discover this game.

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 9:47am

Autopsyst

Trainee

there is Diament's topic right next to this, with builds
and besides, 5.0.0.2 will introduce (another) revamp for a summ..

well if someone is interested, thats what im using currently -

dps -
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!332...3…RI!giffvt/MGCCQ

pve heal -
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!122..33…QC!yrdij/ETXJVT

pvp -
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!132...3…kycqghe/YKFCSAG
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 10:16am

Oshi

Trainee

there is Diament's topic right next to this, with builds
and besides, 5.0.0.2 will introduce (another) revamp for a summ..

well if someone is interested, thats what im using currently -

dps -
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!332...3…RI!giffvt/MGCCQ

pve heal -
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!122..33…QC!yrdij/ETXJVT

pvp -
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!132...3…kycqghe/YKFCSAG

afta :love:
:) :) :)

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 10:28am

Autopsyst

Trainee

Oshi, my boy, they unbanned u already?
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 11:05am

wipangell

Intermediate

For the pve build reanimator R3 isn't necessary, healing shield r1 too. You might take reanimator r2, dark gift r2, and no healing shield. With this 3 rubies you have to get master summoner r3: this will increase blood generation by increasing your banshee attack speed by 15% and boost dark vigor too cause it proc when your banshee attack.

For talents: volatile infection is useless as healer, you have to heal not to DD.
If you get rubies for wandering fever you have to get it rank 3 too otherwise it's senceless.
You might upgrade dark pact r3 too to reduce the hp used and cooldown time of the spell. This spell is really efficient on a lot of different situations.
Putrefy R2 isn't a good idea cause it increase the damages dealed. If you want to use the proc of necropotency in s27 for exemple, you'll have to poison CC ennemies by mage. Less damages your poison do, longer you'll be able to poison it and longer you'll produce cast time reduction.
You can also take frightfull presence instead of reanimator. The blood generation dealed by fiever/banshee is self-sufficient for all situations. When you are out of blood (that's happend one time every 5minutes) just use a vampirism boosted by the rubbies and add a dark favor => +10blod.

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 11:13am

For talents: volatile infection is useless as healer, you have to heal not to DD.

if you play summy heal without dps spells, you' won't be a good summy. One advantage of the summy if we campare to the priest is that we can dps and heal in the same time ( even that dps isn't really big), but, maybe one day you'll go to MoS or something a bit harder, and that day you'll understand why a bit of dps is important.
with the dps you do ( and the dps of volatile infection is really strong), you'll kill mobs earlier so it'll be easier...

but there are so many mistakes in that build like in Diament's one....

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 12:21pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

so.. mb we can see yours builds?)
Why pretend?

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 1:13pm

wipangell

Intermediate

OK, i get the time for the answer.

There's different ways to play a summy. I prefer to be sure that my team mates stay alife. I link my build if you want no matter.
For the DPS i give nothing, i hate playing as dps pve so i havent build with it (spider isnt cute, i dont use it xD)

For PVE heal: (i've used the same number of talents/rubies)
http://fr.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!112..33…MQC!qtqf/UBKGSF

For PVP:
http://fr.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!132...3…!yrvkvt/IVLGMHE

For the PVP i wont detail so much on it, if you doubt on something ask i'll answer.

For the heal PVE let me explain some things:
1- You told that the summy PVE Heal have to dps and heal? I agree if you are a off-healer but as full-heal you can't cause of lack of talents/rubies. If you dont get all heal boosters your efficiency will decrease and you'll not me able to keep your group alife when the situation si the worst it can be.
2- Why master summoner boost your heal and how? Cause it increase the generation of blood by your banshee by 15%. This increase exist cause of a boost of her attack speed. When you add the class spell which boost the pet you'll generate an huge amount of heal in a few seconds: your banshee will be a real heal support and not only a blod generator.
Plus, when you get this rubies your banshee will creeate blood faster.
3- Why no volatile infection?
@Mokido: it's cool to DPS more, but if you heal more too u'll sustain your team they wont diee and they'll dill thee damages. But if you did'nt know what's the real potential of heal the summy have you are not a good summy ;D (taunt).
The volatile infection was good when it procs putrefaction but now it's not. That's why this spell as heal is useless cause if you get it you'll lose points which can be used on other spells which increase your heal potential. Ej: dark pact R3 instead of R2 or wandering fevor R3 instead of 2. But how this up increase your heal? When you're in a situation which require to heal as much as you can you'll launch the pet boost, dark vigor and plague of manding then u'll use dark renewal if you have the time for or reeanimation on the ally who'll die soon. Whith this you can up your team HP pool from 5-7% to 100% only in 3-4seconds. But after this you'll have 0 blood. At this moment your tank go back to 10% hp, use pact and heal again. When the situation is better use vampirism to up your blood and the bansheee/fever will done the rest. If you have volatile infection what will happend? Your bansheee will heal less faster, your blod will decrease faster and you'll lose a lot of potential heal. In s27 a REAL summy heal have to get all heal boost he can take.

Go back to the volatile infeection nerf as healer: now the infection cant proc putrefy, it means it cant proc necropotenecy. Why lost talents on a spell which is useless for a healere? Now if we want to get instant bloodshot/vampirism we have to put neeurotoxin on each ennemies.
Why dont upgrade putrefy R2? Cause when you'll use CC, if you got a mage you'll be able to use the neurotoxin on the CC ennemies without getting them out of the CC. Less damages you'll done more the necropotency will be efficient.
4- Why limit reanimator?
You cant spam the vampirism as healer so it's worthless. You are a heal, a summy heal. The summy heal got hot which can be used to prevents damages. Precast, look your group positionning, perma use a dark renewal on the tank and less resistant one of your team. All of these things will consume times and you'll not be able to spam vampirism to DPS. The vampirism is here to generate blod when you need it but it gave bloods after some seconds that you'll have to predict too, otherwise your vampirism will be useless.

Questions?

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "wipangel38" (Oct 28th 2014, 1:19pm)

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 2:09pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

Quoted

2- Why master summoner boost your heal and how? Cause it increase the generation of blood by your banshee by 15%. This increase exist cause of a boost of her attack speed. When you add the class spell which boost the pet you'll generate an huge amount of heal in a few seconds: your banshee will be a real heal support and not only a blod generator.
Plus, when you get this rubies your banshee will creeate blood faster.

cd of lurker's "blood meal" ability is 3.5 seconds (when target is staying, cuz banshee is bugged), 15% cd decreasing is 0.5 second. using 3 rubies for 0.5 cd reducing, instead of using them to reduce vampirism cd by 10 sec?..

Quoted

If you have volatile infection what will happend? Your bansheee will heal less faster, your blod will decrease faster and you'll lose a lot of potential heal.

idk how having VI will make banshee heal less faster or blood will decrease faster, whatever.

oh, and in 5.0.0.1 determination rubies are almost useless for a healer (well, if you dont make yourself "hurt" intentionally)

as for pvp.. no healing shield rubies, 1 ruby in desecration and 2 in frightful presence, r3 dark pact.. very interesting build.
Why pretend?

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 2:18pm

Oshi

Trainee

Afta best summoner in allods history, listen to him!

:) :) :)

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 2:33pm

wipangell

Intermediate

I'm not a pvp player that's why i've said no comment on it. I put it but i know my pvp build isnt the best one.
It's not the same for the heal one. I've test all stats, build possible to create this one.

- determination is useless? Not at all. These rubies exist and it's not for nothing. They increased your heal when you get hurt and you also can proc this with the dark pact, this way you can up your heal a moment. On strats theres 70% of times flasks which not OS you. I play with 40-60 determination as healer (depend of the allods/buff) cause i play with this element: i use ennemie flask/aoe as an advantage to up my heal and sustain my group. When you know how to use it you'll see that you can be 75% of time under determination proc. It's not a current manner to play but it works well. With this type of gameplay you have to perma have a dark renewal on yourself. It's a kind of gameplay who isnt current but it allows you to get the max heal possible actually. It could be dangerous if used at the worst moment. Conclusion of determination: 9points are enought if you refused to use this potential but it's not worth to ignore these points.

"cd of lurker's "blood meal" ability is 3.5 seconds (when target is staying, cuz banshee is bugged), 15% cd decreasing is 0.5 second. using 3 rubies for 0.5 cd reducing, instead of using them to reduce vampirism cd by 10 sec?.."
10sc cd on a spell which you have to use one time every one-two minutes. It's usefull when you know that the basic cd is 30s.
0.5s on the banshee is better cause she'll gave more blood and hit more times. It's just 0.5s but it's sufficient to be usefull cause you havent to cast someething to do it. Your banshee will hit without an order when she got a target. She is auto-dependant and cost no time for the player. The vampirism cost timecast, time that can clame the group end.

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 4:07pm

About pve healing builds its all about having dark leech 3/3, reanimator 2/3 and spamming reanimation and vampirism :D (a lot more hps than with shitty blood injection its only good if you have it precasted and use after someone gets huge hit).
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Friday, October 31st 2014, 7:28pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

and I will just crush all your discission about master summoner saying that the ruby doesent work for few years now :) unless they fixed it while Iam absent aye..wtb aftas builds for nak..nvm afta bestest summo p4524insiprationalarab
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, November 1st 2014, 8:32am

Autopsyst

Trainee

nah it works, i tested when was checking cd's

btw, they unbanned you too, Kakias? ( sad life.
Why pretend?

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 8:44pm

reeah19

Intermediate

OK, i get the time for the answer.

There's different ways to play a summy. I prefer to be sure that my team mates stay alife. I link my build if you want no matter.
For the DPS i give nothing, i hate playing as dps pve so i havent build with it (spider isnt cute, i dont use it xD)

Questions?

same, that's why i always played as offheal, keeping the pt alive is better than 10-15% more dmg with spider and no heal.

summoner is one of the most customisable class, u can choose whatever and you won't suck like other classes lol

considering summy revamp is gonna happen soon just wait for it and test then :) ( WTB no more mana problems)
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden