You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 26th 2014, 7:25am

Just discovered this game!

So i just discovered this game and been trying it on the free servers to see how i feel about it and so far not bad.I'm a housing in mmo's fanatic so the whole ship and personal allod thing really caught my attention too.But i hate F2P and seen they have a sub only server :) Was just wondering how things are on the server? An yes i did read the faq lol

Sunday, October 26th 2014, 7:35am

Empire side is doing really well. We'll beat the second hardest raid next week, have a lot of active members and lots of fun. :P League side could need some help but you have to decide for yourself if you want to play on the weaker (league) or the stronger (empire) side.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Sunday, October 26th 2014, 9:45am

We are repopulating the League side, some old player are back, and we are also doing nice things, so if you want all to be in the same faction, go ahead, if you want to help us balance the game via rising League population, im at your serve. So if you choice the league add me to friends and ill help you in whatever you want/need ( Heitfield ).

Sunday, October 26th 2014, 2:33pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

League is slowly getting better :)
Smugglers Paradise

Rate this thread