You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 26th 2014, 11:24am

PVP build

Hi guys, got a few questions! :)
Atm im trying to make a good pvp build with enough dmg and good heals. So the main question is: Is it a good thing to switch aspects in pvp?
So far i tried this build: http://postimg.org/image/589isg9br
Dmg is not that good, and heals are kinda ok. Im not geared player so i dont have high stats + i only have full set of lvl4 runes without pat5. I only have about 56 rubies so i cant get all things that i want.

If you have any opinions or advises on build pls share them! :)
Sry for bad eng, not my native lang.

Wednesday, October 29th 2014, 2:49am

i dont think you will be happy with this build since it lacks heal and it lacks dps most likely
also the other talents you have chosen would be important

you CAN make hybrid builds but still try to spec for 1 thing primary, like make a FH but skill chain of light to max for some DMG
take a look at this build
http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!3!113..3.…/A!cembvc/SKVKX

so for pvp add the blind faith and the willpower rubies from 3rd grid and the head in contempt or something...
if you have weak gear as a (almost) fullheal you will still be able to survive a decent amount of time and heal your friends or annoy your foes :)

or if you prefer caster heal then i would get the all the rubies for eternal flame because the longer the flame lasts the more stacks of the effect that enhance your next holy dmg will appear and so on...

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 12:42am

Kissaki

Trainee

Hey Equalnbgd! It looks to me like you're trying to make a caster pvp build but you forgot to include your talent tree.

The first thing you need to do is completely ignore everything Allods-online-player says. He deliberately posts awful builds to mess people up. Check it out - right now he's trying to sell you on a healer pvp build that misses almost every single pvp ruby possible.

The next thing you want to do is check out Shikari's pimp my build entry. It has every type of FH build you might want to try. Here is a link: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2388

If you're talking about switching aspects in the middle of a fight from caster to pure healer then forget about it. Stay in 1 aspect and perform your role well. If you don't have greatness yet then I recommend you forget all about pvp builds completely and focus on making a good pve build, because nothing will improve your performance in pvp more than gearing up in the pve content.

If you do have greatness and your main pve build is Full Healer then I'd consider making your second build to Caster pvp so that you have something that is also good for farming mobs/koe with. If you have any questions after looking at Shikari's builds you can message me here or in game and I'll try to help.

In case you didn't want to read all this I'll sum it up:
Shikari = good. Allods-online-player = bad. Kthxbye :x

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 2:45am

a healer pvp build that misses almost every single pvp ruby possible

i am sure OP can read the descriptions of the rubies himself... and please read carefully:
if you have weak gear as a (almost) fullheal you will still be able to survive a decent amount of time and heal your friends or annoy your foes :)

what i meant is that for pvp its most likely more recommendable to spec almost like a fullheal 8o

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 4:48am

Hello, first of all ty for responding :)

Here is the complete build: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!3!312..3.…S!sezarc/KWRRBB
I could tweak it a bit for more heals like removing Blaze of Faith and adding Divine Infusion ones or Ethernal Fire for longer perpetual healing.
The idea was to start with caster healer aspect and burst some dmg and when i get on low hp or im facing 1v3 i just switch to full healer and try to survive. So the full healer aspect is just to heal up when i drop low with hp, cuz i can insta cast more than 1 holy healing if i have fantacism effect. That was the whole idea. :)

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 8:09am

Hello, first of all ty for responding :)

Here is the complete build: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!3!312..3.…S!sezarc/KWRRBB
I could tweak it a bit for more heals like removing Blaze of Faith and adding Divine Infusion ones or Ethernal Fire for longer perpetual healing.
The idea was to start with caster healer aspect and burst some dmg and when i get on low hp or im facing 1v3 i just switch to full healer and try to survive. So the full healer aspect is just to heal up when i drop low with hp, cuz i can insta cast more than 1 holy healing if i have fantacism effect. That was the whole idea. :)

ok its seems you prefer the caster thing above the healing role a bit :P
looking at your build i would definitely either discard the "true faith" rubies from 3rd grid... or at lead skill divine praver at R1 for offheal
the thing as caster is, you can heal yourself well with "perpetual healing" and "holy healing" but after using them there is this long cd...
so its really just offheal

"purification" will also be useful in pvp many times, you can get rid of summys dots and ther healers cleansing flame and some other effects... i recommend at least R1, th lower the rank the longer the cd is

and about binding light: have you tried it? it sounds really nice but in reality its crap since it does not bind for the fully time, but only periodically :S