Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Still empty?

So I tried p2p a few months ago and it was completely empty. I saw absolutely no one leveling, only a few max level players. Is it still like this? I'm redownloading the game again, but I'm not sure I want to level on my own for the entire time.

It got way better but the population is still very low compared to f2p. You'll find players for all end game activities and PvP and BGs are slowly coming back. We're successfully raiding on empire side.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

What about below max level though? Can you meet people to level with or are there any leveling guilds?

There are people that are leveling but it's not worth it to level in a group. There is basically no reason to make a leveling guild. I'll be real here: There is one active guild on empire and one active guild on league. Both of these guilds are quite active but the server does not have many players, so no leveling guilds and not many people that you will meet while leveling.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Ok thanks for the help mate

Actually in league side we got many people low lvl, (like 5 guys 15 - 20 )

"Actually in league side we got many people low lvl, (like 5 guys 15 - 20 ) "

At the risk of sounding negative and all, possibly even a killjoy and shattermyth, I'd say that less than one person per level doesn't qualify as "many".
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Well, im not english, so all the gramatical differences are unknow for me, im just trying to say that we are growing step by step, slowly, but less is nothing.

Die Antwoord

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Beating players with a piss soaked sandal..

• Nachricht senden

Yeah league is growing more and more active we hope soon to start gt then move to DC once more of us hit 60 :) even though gt can be done with 3or 4 well geared players that know what there doing :)
Smugglers Paradise

Do BGs pop? Post some videos...how is situation in MI?

TheRampage

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

nope vedran,we dont have enough ppl for BG's atm,a lot of them still lvling...melting isle is pretty fkd up,its new MI atm...

GuessItsAmber

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Pro Afk'r

• Nachricht senden

Still completely dead if you dont play on EU's active time.

TheRampage

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

i think he is EU player :D not sure but i think he is scout,croatian :D

p2p server is balanced the way to be played during both EU's active time and NA's active time and a little extra bit before and after those.

Oh... and every day of course.

GuessItsAmber

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

p2p server is balanced the way to be played during both EU's active time and NA's active time and a little extra bit before and after those.

Oh... and every day of course.
Balanced on NA's active time?? I think not. I am from NA and MY active time is dead no matter if I log in to my imp or my lig, so how you get balanced is way beyond me.

Balanced on NA's active time?? I think not. I am from NA and MY active time is dead no matter if I log in to my imp or my lig, so how you get balanced is way beyond me.

What I meant with my previous post is that p2p server requires so much time, that you really do not care for NA/EU active hours because you want to be online during both.

We just need more League players, if everyone is on imp side how the hell can we do pvp? just domi cause it pop no matter the number op ppl

GuessItsAmber

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

What I meant with my previous post is that p2p server requires so much time, that you really do not care for NA/EU active hours because you want to be online during both.
Not everyone can be. People work or go to school during EU hours.

We just need more League players, if everyone is on imp side how the hell can we do pvp? just domi cause it pop no matter the number op ppl

Been there, tried that. Now my lig toon will probably sit at level 60 till I delete it or get really bored. What the whole server needs is advertisement and better incentive to play and stay.