You are not logged in.

New Frontier Isle of Revelation

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 29th 2014, 9:43pm

dsparil2

Beginner

• "dsparil2" started this thread

Isle of Revelation

Hi

I'm having problems in IOR.

I have two quests, Seven Fragments and Spy Games, but I cant go on completing them.

I need to get the quest "More Energy" from the Architect, but there are no more quests, I am stuck!!!!!!

Map info tells me I have done 35 out of 70 quests in IOR.

I have posted tickets in the Help section, but noone answers.

Please help anyone!

Dsparil/Amjad

Wednesday, October 29th 2014, 10:21pm

Oracle

Intermediate

If you have 6/7 on the Seven Fragments one, you may have just forgotten to collect the reward. My bf misses this one EVERY time XD and I have literally told him the same thing 3 times, for each reinc ahaha. If you run to the Sloth npc, just north of the citadel towards the lizard settlement, he may have a fragment for you. Try talking to him :)

Wednesday, October 29th 2014, 10:33pm

that 7 fragment crap is so stupid

Wednesday, October 29th 2014, 10:56pm

Hello,

You need to complete "Seven Fragment" first.
How many fragments do you have ?
There's 4 fragments in IoR, and 3 fragments to get in Twilight Allods.

I wrote a guide some times ago, but it's in french, don't know if it can be useful, but you can try to translate it with google translate.
You have all the mystery quests listed here : http://en.allods.com/worldmysteriesempire (search for "Revelation").
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 8:34am

Remember those trials you had to do pretty much at the very beginning og IOR?, you talk to 7 npcs, scattered near the Citadel. One of those, north, near the Citadel, but also near the lizard men (is that the name of those creatures?). I think that one gives you the last piece of armor. If not talk to another one of those, i know that's how you get the last piece. Spy game gets complete after you do Frontier, Wandering Isle and Frozen Peak. That is before The Cradle... so keep playing... i know this, i helped some guy a week ago, he had Spy Games, but he wasn't even in Wandering Isle tho. Be patience with Spy Games... you are not the only one trying to do it the minute after getting it.

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 11:06am

Kissaki

Trainee

I think Oracle maybe already gave the solution for you, but just in case that's not the fragment you're missing - there is a quest finder feature in your map screen which will probably be able to find it for you. Just keep on clicking the button until it shows a quest in IoR/Twilight Isle that you've missed.

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 9:43pm

dsparil2

Beginner

I have only 2 fragments!
I have tried the Quest finder, but no quests appear in IOR.
And I can't go to Twiligt Zone.

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 9:56pm

Hello,

Ok, so you must have been to the "dragon isle" next to Revelation. You may have some sort of "horn" in your bag that summon a companion. Use it, and talk to this dragon. He will give you some quests, and at the end you'll have the last quest for a fragment (this quest is given by a "dragon" on the "dragon isle").
Next, you have to do a quest line near the wormface door, at the north of the map. That will lead you to a quest that gives a fragment too.

I'm sorry i don't know exactly all the names in english, but it should help.

Let us know what fragment you already have (if you remember the quests ?)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 9:57pm

Nemesis

Trainee

Hello

Maybe this thread can help you a bit if nothing above was helpful.

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=1644

Friday, October 31st 2014, 9:46am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Ok, so you must have been to the "dragon isle" next to Revelation. You may have some sort of "horn" in your bag that summon a companion. Use it, and talk to this dragon. He will give you some quests, and at the end you'll have the last quest for a fragment (this quest is given by a "dragon" on the "dragon isle").
Next, you have to do a quest line near the wormface door, at the north of the map. That will lead you to a quest that gives a fragment too.
This is probably the part you miss. I forgot to use that horn on some reinc and ended up without quest, locked in IOR as you are. It's quite easy to miss it since there is no quest to "make" you use the horn.
if you ditched it, you can prolly get a new one on that dragon isle. Just use the boat at the lower left side to return there and speak to the guys right where you land.
Good Luck !

Friday, October 31st 2014, 12:15pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Lets not forget the Keepers. Not sure exactly when they will give the quest for Live Now (or whatever they may have changed it to now)

Friday, October 31st 2014, 9:40pm

dsparil2

Beginner

Thx

Thanks Gladia and all of you.
The Dragon Companion did have some quests.
I should have thought of that myself, stupid me ;(

Regards D'Sparil