You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 9:58am

How much does crystal cost here in terms of gold

How much does crystal cost here in terms of gold

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 10:00am

I have been playing in russian server for 3 years and i have runes like 13/12/12/8/8/8 but it is quiet boring to play there

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 10:44am

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 10:49am

why do you think it would be more fun here then russia ? many people feel the complete opposite, and believe russia would be more fun minus the language barrier

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 10:59am

waqee

Trainee

I have been playing in russian server for 3 years and i have runes like 13/12/12/8/8/8 but it is quiet boring to play there

same feelings on here dont worry
:thumbup:

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 12:32pm

Billboy

Beginner

in RU boring xD , i have make Priden lvl up and in ru give from start som stuff from item shop like /codex XP/ token for bag to make more big etc and Priden get and wolf mount free in priden land .Ru have now and lot of Events to Anniversary day/lottery what give all stuff from strongbox / 5th aniversary - you get (r6 lion) and lot of gold . and lot of LM , i dont think RU is boring whit all this o.0

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 7:24pm

because on russian server crystal costs 800 gold does it make sence?
when I got my 13 runes with 4gold for 1 crysat)

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 8:19pm

because on russian server crystal costs 800 gold does it make sence?
when I got my 13 runes with 4gold for 1 crysat)

is this a "trollpost" or is it true that exchange there is 1:800?!

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 10:28pm

Billboy

Beginner

yep is true now in RU Exchange is 800g and hire il be soon i think >.>

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 2:30am

does someone know why?

do the new quests to levelcap 65 give so much gold?
do mobs drop so much gold?
do they have so much free players?
do donators not exchange BC for gold?
did they get so much activities which throw gold after them?

or a mix out of all of this?

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 4:09am

Old news, this has been known for 1 month now. It isn't illegal to do a bit math when you read the patch notes..
Do not fear about the price change, since ratio is based on income, so no big changes. What matters are how many that convert.. The ratio of one server by itself doesn't say anything..

Also an mod should lock this topic, since those kinds og speculation hurts the game.

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 5:03am

i dont understand the part about doing the math & the patchnotes although reading them...
please enlighten me
(maybe PM me)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 3rd 2014, 5:23am)

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 6:08am

All income is based on level, you can therefor calculate how strong an impact a 5 level difference will have om the economy. This I have been doing for my ingame friends atleast, and I really aint the only soul doing that. Every endgame guild is already NOW adapting to the changes in 6.0.

You who talk a lot about being free to play endgame person should be able to do that yourself, els I wonder how you made it this far already. Investments are only paying of if you know how the future economy will change. By knowing that you will be able to either let go or keep some of the items/currency you are holding. Not knowing that will how ever cost you a fortune.

I sadly don't schoolar random people in doing so, it's something you learn by playing allods.

I wont comment anymore about this topic, and I think that I've explained everything well without going into details.

Good luck, and may this thread get closed before we see craziness in the ingame economy because of rumores.

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 12:27pm

does someone know why?

do the new quests to levelcap 65 give so much gold? yes
do mobs drop so much gold? dont remember
do they have so much free players? yes
do donators not exchange BC for gold? i dont understand this question
did they get so much activities which throw gold after them? i dont know

or a mix out of all of this?

on test server/ru server, i seen several people with lvl 5 runes, pat 4 and wraiths. i dont know what blessme is saying when he implying people are preparing for 6.0, but it is correct the new level = higher gem shard rate

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 2:35pm

i have some assumptions but im still not sure what exactly is meant
i can blame blessme for not telling me / us since we dont know each other well or something

the obvious thing regardig gold is new level -> BG emblems bring more gold
the other things are not so obvious, at least for me

i think its also interesting that the ppl on the testserver do so well regarding items

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 4:15pm

Oracle

Intermediate

on test server/ru server, i seen several people with lvl 5 runes, pat 4 and wraiths.

Bear in mind that it is possible to transfer characters from the Russian servers to the test server with all their Boutique items. Also, there was a free item on the test server that granted instant level 60 and full 5 runes.

As for the exchange, yes it will go up, but that will be in proportion to the amount of gold the game gives. It will surge at the beginning of the patch because quests up to level 65 give a ton of gold, around 20-30k if I remember right, however it will settle down after a couple of weeks. As we will be 5 levels higher, symbols of gold will give more gold, and the amount of gold from traderoute, caravan, anomalous region, etherium etc etc etc have all been increased too.

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 4:43pm

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 5:16pm

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 8:33pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

what "higher income" ?

ru had 1:380 while 5.0.1 patch
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 10:20pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Aye, they've always had much higher rates in general as it is. Remember that their Boutique prices are much lower than ours in crystals.

Rate this thread