You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:49am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

currency exchange

where is currency exchange?
why u removed it X(
i think currency exchange made allods better
allods have its unique rune system which force ppl to pay but i will not use card every time i want buy thing!
sadly without currency exchange i think i will leave ;(

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:11am

To correct Teppish there was an exploit in the NA version of allods that allowed people to get a truly staggering amount of gold and drove the gemshard prices up to something like 110g per.

So while the RU side is investigating these people they have removed the gem shard vendor so it doesn't go right back up to 100g per shard.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:39am

Autopsyst

Trainee

vendor is still accessible through permanent master goblin, and exchange price already 40gold. so much for "deactivating"
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:42am

Hi,

The real bug is that Empire NPC is missing, but League NPC is at its place.
Bug users were Empire ? That's why Empire NPC is gone ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:54am

machopi

Beginner

So while the RU side is investigating these people they have removed the gem shard vendor so it doesn't go right back up to 100g per shard.

I'm not sure the russkies are investigating anything. If they were - they'd remove >both< exchanger npcs and disable the perma goblin exchange option. It doesn't matter though, the crystal price is still rising and when (or if) they put back the npc it'll still be fucked.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 7:42am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Hi

I had no idea the currency npc was gone so I kept buying shards with the gold I farm from quests and gold symbols by using my perma goblin, pls don't ban me :D

Luka
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..